The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

13 hours ago, Smalls said:

Mark and Travis didn’t know tom was recording until he told them... and when he did they promptly made their way to the studio. Tom only has himself to blame, dudes a puss.

I don’t remember that ever being said. I don’t think mark has ever addressed the dogs eating dogs stuff. Also mark was only there for a couple weeks in November and then was back in England. Tom was apparently working on it all the way through December right until release and it sounded like Tom was implying Mark wasn’t involved as he should have been because he was in England.

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

I don’t remember that ever being said. I don’t think mark has ever addressed the dogs eating dogs stuff. Also mark was only there for a couple weeks in November and then was back in England. Tom was apparently working on it all the way through December right until release and it sounded like Tom was implying Mark wasn’t involved as he should have been because he was in England.

as far as we know, i think it's obvious tom was still the asshole in that situation. he refused for a decade to record anywhere but his home, while mark took over a week to fly halfway around the world for an EP. and only because tom wanted it out by christmas to promote modlife. i always thought his criticisms of mark about the DED stuff was manipulative... in reality, it was tom who wasn't trying hard enough

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, boxelder said:

as far as we know, i think it's obvious tom was still the asshole in that situation. he refused for a decade to record anywhere but his home, while mark took over a week to fly halfway around the world for an EP. and only because tom wanted it out by christmas to promote modlife. i always thought his criticisms of mark about the DED stuff was manipulative... in reality, it was tom who wasn't trying hard enough

Yea I mean I can see why mark would be annoyed Tom decides to record the one times he’s not really available.

In other news, Tom just linked Ava’s Instagram. Now his fans are going to creep on her

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

Yea I mean I can see why mark would be annoyed Tom decides to record the one times he’s not really available.

In other news, Tom just linked Ava’s Instagram. Now his fans are going to creep on her

You're totally not though... No way, you were just pointing out what other people are going to do! 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 7:05 PM, Speedo said:

Maybe they'll make a therapy documentary in a few years when know one gives a shit and then put out a subpar album. 

I don't know if no one would know or care about knowing about no one. 

This is what happens when you grammar nazi and then fuck up

9 minutes ago, raw_sounds said:

But they`re not Green Day level, and they are probably just as good

I think this may be the best live version of M+M`s

They're great... Up until Back to the Basement. That album sucked. You know what else sucked? The revisits of Beyond the Valley and Punk Rock Confedential. They're fucking awful. I'm actually disappointed in Joe. 

13 hours ago, raw_sounds said:

But they`re not Green Day level, and they are probably just as good

I think this may be the best live version of M+M`s

Never heard this until now. They sound so sloppy and apart from the main riff, it barely sounds like M+M's but I love it. This is the blink I love hearing live. I wish blink still played without click tracks and all too.

Dan is apparently sticking near california and the theory is they may be recording soon, nothing has remotely been confirmed though, and personally I doubt it. 

48 minutes ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

It's pretty hard to care.  Alk3 hasn't been very good in a while and Matt has fallen off the deep end musically, band members a bit peeved I'm sure overall, can't imagine it being that great and has a small chance of John Feldmann hawking in and producing it.

Conflict creates great music, so it may be a fantastic album. 

I've never been much of a AK3 fan. They have some great songs, don't get me wrong but I can't say I've ever found an entire album from them worth listening to in my day to day. 

I also tried both Dan and Matt's solo work and I'm not a fan of either. I just don't care for the style.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

It's pretty hard to care.  Alk3 hasn't been very good in a while and Matt has fallen off the deep end musically, band members a bit peeved I'm sure overall, can't imagine it being that great and has a small chance of John Feldmann hawking in and producing it.

Wow, I think their two last albums is some of the best work they’ve done

And Feldmann have to get his shit together and call Less Than Jake, he needs to produce their next album.

My Shame Is True had some solid stuff on it, that's why im interested in them continuing. Before it though nothing has been good since Crimson. If Feldy is involved though I won't touch it.