The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I remember when that one hit wonder band Oasis had that song, Wonderwall, which was practically a Beatles cover. It got overplayed, but top tune, top tune. Too bad they never properly followed it up.

It's weird hearing people say Oasis are a one hit wonder band haha. But I can see you're American on the location thing under your name and I know Oasis never fully made it over there. They're huge over here. Broken up and people still go on and on about them. One of the Gallagher brothers was even asked to be a damn football pundit for one match. They're literally huge in UK.

15 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

It's weird hearing people say Oasis are a one hit wonder band haha. But I can see you're American on the location thing under your name and I know Oasis never fully made it over there. They're huge over here. Broken up and people still go on and on about them. One of the Gallagher brothers was even asked to be a damn football pundit for one match. They're literally huge in UK.

He’s just messing. He likes oasis 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Loudernow said:

such a nice song. I really dig Mark‘s lower voice

Ah, I've missed Mark's guest appearances. I always wished Tom would do this more. His appearance on that Say Anything song was super weird.

I definitely want more blink with Mark using his deep voice like this. It would also be a good way to contrast more with Matt's voice.

• Like 3

Mark Hoppus: “We are well into the writing of the next record. It’s still in the writing stage, so it will probably change over time but right now it’s really aggressive and really catchy and dark and weird. If you take California and compare it to Enema of the State, I would say that what we’re writing now is more in line with Take off Your Pants and Jacket and the Untitled record.”

I've learned to never trust Mark when he says what his new music will sound like, but this does put a spark of hope back in me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1