The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Obviously he was writing for Alkaline Trio before blink entered the studio. It's no huge shocker that a song about a subject from quite awhile ago would end up on that album.

But really, who cares? If you like it, go enjoy it. You don't even recognize current blink as being legitimate, so isn't it better for you that it would be released with a different band name attached?

Yes, in fact their last studio album "California" recently went gold and was nominated for a Grammy, their first ever! They are doing quite well and are currently in preparation for another album with the current lineup.

Great times, no doubt!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yes, in fact their last studio album "California" recently went gold and was nominated for a Grammy, their first ever! They are doing quite well and are currently in preparation for another album with the current lineup.

Great times, no doubt!

Your Blink related posts read like Donald Trump tweets to me sometimes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Getting back to the Blink general discussion part. Saw this video last night. Interesting to see someones first take on Blink. Mind you he only listened to the top 3 streamed songs on their Spotify. 

Pretty cool to see someone's first reaction.

One of the first blink songs I ever heard was I Miss You, and at the time I wasn't sure if they had two singers or if they just had one singer who could pull off two completely different sounds haha.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Cool video, but I doubt it's really the first time....

I can get by the idea that someone hasn't heard the band but then all you have to do is sing the first two lines of ATST and then they'll be like "Yeah, I've heard that actually!" I've never come across anyone in person that hasn't heard of blink or that song unless they're like over 60.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

I can get by the idea that someone hasn't heard the band but then all you have to do is sing the first two lines of ATST and then they'll be like "Yeah, I've heard that actually!" I've never come across anyone in person that hasn't heard of blink or that song unless they're like over 60.

I have quite a few times actually. Always catches me off guard.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1