Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

13 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Yeah agree. Tom tends to make some kick ass songs when they're personal and honest. He just leans towards the concept album ideas too much. It's nearly impossible to relate to most AVA songs cause of it IMO.

I can relate to the lyric "the ice is really cold" but idk about you

• Like 1

What’s cooler than being cool??? ICE COLD

• Like 1

Guys no joke but I put some ice in my water yesterday and it actually was really cold. No way lol! Tom GETS me!!

The song, Bottom of the Ocean is the biggest fucking earworm. Hearing it while a sleep and all day. Not in a good way, in a way that I was to shoot myself to make it stop.

11 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

The song, Bottom of the Ocean is the biggest fucking earworm. Hearing it while a sleep and all day. Not in a good way, in a way that I was to shoot myself to make it stop.

I hate that. I really hate when you have a song ringing in your head even in your sleep. Really sucks.

• Like 1

in terms of catchiness i was surprised on dlx by long lost feeling. it doesn’t quite to a t follow the bland conventions of all the other songs on the disc and i always liked that. if i had to keep one song on dlx, it’d be that or 6/8 

• Like 1

I particularly like Long Lost Feeling, Good Old Days, Last Train Home, Wildfire, and Parking Lot of the deluxe.

But none of the songs really reach the quality of Disc 1. which makes sense as it's a bonus album