The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

When it comes to changing something sets are aiming way too low, now that they've gone independant I'm anticipating a sex-change operation from all of them, imagine that music played by hot ladies! It would be a new period of their career!

• Like 1

since blink is independent, do you guys think the setlist could change?

they probably never will. Their main intention at a live show is to give the majority of people what they paid for. I'd say probably about 70% of the people that come to their shows aren't true fans like we are. They're there to hear The Rock Show, First Date, All The Small Things, etc...

I went to the macbeth store today and the guy said that they are not pressing anything for the ep (no cd's or vinyls or anything originally) and as of today it will be online only. but he said there are going to be several pre order packs availible with different items you can buy along w the online ep.

I went to the macbeth store today and the guy said that they are not pressing anything for the ep (no cd's or vinyls or anything originally) and as of today it will be online only. but he said there are going to be several pre order packs availible with different items you can buy along w the online ep.

hmm i wish they would release it physically, but i guess it doesn't really matter.

182090_10151167199523271_1447716404_n.jp

he said they they may/probably will eventually but the whole ep was kind of a last minute decision to bridge the gap between blink releases. he said "blink says the album will be out in late 2013, which probably means early 2014, which would have made it another 2-2.5 years between blink releases without this EP." he also said one warehouse is in charge of the blink ep, the ava ep, and all the loserkids stuff so they are pretty much shitting themselves even without the physical release of the blink ep.

Good thing it was a guy at Macbeth who officially declared it.

Nah, the reasoning is solid enough, it def seems like a last minute decision. And it seems they do want it out in time for Christmas. But I would be incredibly surprised that if by the time the new album comes out, the EP isn't pressed. It may be delayed, but I'm sure a real pressing will happen eventually, much like LOVE.

Anyone have a full version, good quality image of the MTTS cover? (front, side and back together so it forms the full picture. And I don't mean a scan of the digipack cover. One without the ISBN code, the text on the side etc.

I sold this on eBay the other day :P http://www.ebay.com/itm/290801434364?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649