The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Sounds nothing like him lo

It really does in parts, at least it sounds like he does in phone interviews. I've heard a few and that definitely would have fooled me. 

• Like 1

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/blink-182-final-four-concert

Working with John Feldmann, he creates an atmosphere in the studio: Quick work, first thought best thought. There’s a lot of positive energy in the studio working with Travis and Matt, they have a lot of ideas so it comes pretty quickly actually. It’s a lot of fun.

There you have it. Why this music is basically brain dead dreck.

• Like 3

Mark said today in his interview in which they debuted Misery, that blink will enter the studio at the end of the year to begin work on the next album.

i don't know much, but this makes me believe that they're sticking with Feldmann for the next album. This is just a hunch based on the fact that they have a rough timeframe set for beginning the new album, while having just had Feldmann finish up the deluxe album.

7 minutes ago, alkaline_skiba said:

Blink in studio by the end of the year.

The Feldman song factory, doesn't need any cooling off.

It will be very interesting to see if they can adjust and change or if we will get more of the same.

That is damn quick to start work on a new album. I am happy and fearful at the same time. Does the Blink legacy go down in flames or can we get something amazing?

• Like 1

Just now, Olidamus said:

It will be very interesting to see if they can adjust and change or if we will get more of the same.

That is damn quick to start work on a new album. I am happy and fearful at the same time. Does the Blink legacy go down in flames or can we get something amazing?

Down in flames because Matt offers nothing and is only there for the cash and Mark has completely given up. Travis doesn't know what day it is and Feldman is sucking the fucking life and creativity out of everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, jordidanen95 said:

Fucking love it! I know i was right...This is a good step in the right direction.

The bridge is the best part, but it sounds like something Boys Like Girls or Good Charlotte has done....that vocal melody.....

Does it? As Scott would say "proper shite".

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Down in flames because Matt offers nothing and is only there for the cash and Mark has completely given up. Travis doesn't know what day it is and Feldman is sucking the fucking life and creativity out of everyone.

Hahaha, that made me crack.

3 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Agreed that it will be interesting. But the blink legacy is not going down in flames.  I think it's proven at this point that the basement for blink working with Feldmann is a California type record.  Not genre pushing, creative masterpieces, but still catchy (albeit "generic") pop punk songs.

I think some people forget how much of a real complete disaster replacing Tom could've been.  Like a true, band is over, boards are gone, shut 'em down, dead.