The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

31 minutes ago, bastard said:

I'm 4 minutes in - Tom is a huge fucking drug addict. It's worse than I thought.

Almost makes you wonder if the whole 'Tom was drunk all the time' was really a cover up for a bad coke/adderall addiction or something.  Maybe that's why Mark is so quiet.

• Like 1

I feel like it would be much cooler to see Tom go on the You Made It Weird podcast. Pete Holmes would go deep with him on UFOs but also get him to talk about stuff we actually care about haha.

Also yeah immediately Rogan is a little hostile AKA letting Tom's bit about his fitness and tough handshake die completely. Very awkward, seems like he went into this knowing he was gonna shit on him. Oh well.

• Like 1

I got through about 40 minutes. Not as insane as I was expecting but definitely not impressive either haha. He seems manic and hilariously unprepared to talk about things at a deeper level than just spouting off phrases, but he held it together ok. I have no faith in any of this being real haha, but he very obviously believes it is. If nothing else it's clear why he thought Blink was a joke and never wanted to spend any time or energy on it. He legitimately believes he's in on some of the most privileged information in world history. Oh Tom.

• Like 2

^More shitty ventures from Tommy D. 

The last few years I've stopped listening to Blink entirely and binge certain albums after months/years without hearing them. Keeps the music more fresh, I used to run the songs into the ground but I find this way is a lot better for appreciating the music. 

• Like 1