The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Nine, Random Crap)

Kay

Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Nine, Random Crap)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Song here?

• Time [Buddha]
    • Reebok Commercial [Buddha]
    • 21 Days [Buddha]
    • Point Of View [Buddha]
    • My Pet Sally [Buddha]
    • Don't [Buddha]
    • Red Skies [Flyswatter]
    • Alone [Flyswatter]
    • Marlboro Man [Flyswatter]
    • I Won't Be Home For Christmas
    • Wrecked Him [They Came To Conquer Uranus]
    • Zulu [They Came To Conquer Uranus]
    • Better Days
    • When I Was Young [DED]
    • Dogs Eating Dogs [DED]
    • Disaster [DED]
    • Boxing Day [DED]
    • Pretty Little Girl [DED]

Been a long time! let's get back on it -

So far I've done the major albums, but there's a lot of songs that I've left out. I'm not going to include covers or joke songs, just things from Flyswatter, Buddha and the EP. (For this instance, all the ones that appear on both buddha and flyswatter I'm just doing the buddha versions, all of those that aren't on both and aren't covers is included) I've also thrown in random ones like tracks from they came to conquer uranus, the christmas song, other old nuggets and DED because I totally forgot about it. 

Vote for the worst, the worst two go towards the final! 

(let me know if I've missed any tracks or if I've included some that are covers that I thought were originals...not sure on Red Skies).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Damn this is tough, Red Skies and Alone are both so horrible! Haha it's almost unfair to judge Flyswatter tracks though since they were obviously just learning how to write songs and stuff.

It's definitely a hard round, I just wanted to squeeze in as many legit songs as possible and to me it would be unfair to leave the old tracks off completely - but in the same breath, I think it's good to only have two of them go to the final. I figure some people will just default the older tracks because they have fonder memories of the full records. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

This round was easy, Pretty Little Girl. I was basically a mama bird this round and pushed the retard out of the nest.

If we had a poll for Worst Blink Moment Ever the PLG rap would be my pick in a landslide. Just a disgrace. I don't mind the rest of the song though, which I guess makes it even worse haha.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

If we had a poll for Worst Blink Moment Ever the PLG rap would be my pick in a landslide. Just a disgrace. I don't mind the rest of the song though, which I guess makes it even worse haha.

That poll would consist of just the PLG rap, every 'whoa' in California and the way Tom sings 'Yeeuaarhh' in Up All Night. 

• Like 3

oh man. ill have to come back to this lol. i'll admit i haven't listened to flyswatter or demo no 2 frequently enough to make a good informed decision, since itll almost certainly be from one of those.

that said, let me take up for pretty little girl. it's toms best contribution to post reunion blink. it's sincere and progressive in a way that doesn't feel unusual or forced. the yelawolf portion is almost humorous at this point as a great reminder that things were clearly not alright with the band at the time. they talked back then of releasing a version without the rap, i wished they had. i don't think it's a bad song, but the rap has no place in it 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Janinator said:

Disaster

It's awful.

This is like, the one thing we agree on haha, I voted Disaster too. 

2 hours ago, Janinator said:

Thought people loved Pretty Little Girl on here. Pleasant surprise.

I quite like the song, I'm surprised at the hate but I suppose that rap is just universally bad. 

• Like 1