Architects - new song

Low Value Boy

43 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I like his clean vocals. Do they have songs without him screaming? Any acoustic shit?

Most of the songs have screaming in it tbh. 

The Here and Now is probably the album with most singing in it, production on it is a little bit ropey though so doesn't sound quite as good. 

39 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

This one is pretty heavy but also has some good melody and emotion like the latest song. 

I'll check that. Anymore suggestions or bands? I don't mind screaming but the song has to be a fucking banger for me to listen to screaming.

• 2 months later...

Oh shit. @...Dan...

This song is old as shit but I’ve been looking for it for ages. I had a kip on the sofa one day and left kerrang on the box, woke up and this was coming to an end. I missed the name of song and band and in my sleepy daze didn’t think to rewind the tv ffs. Anyway I found it and it’s the Architechts ? tuuuune

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Oh shit. @...Dan...

This song is old as shit but I’ve been looking for it for ages. I had a kip on the sofa one day and left kerrang on the box, woke up and this was coming to an end. I missed the name of song and band and in my sleepy daze didn’t think to rewind the tv ffs. Anyway I found it and it’s the Architechts ? tuuuune

They've got loads of tunes, seeing them in Feb - buzzing for it.