On 9/23/2017 at 8:26 AM, Nasa said:

Speedo has been the only one to call me pure, and he's my bff, so I feel okay about his judgment. 

Pure as a damn newborn angel!

You're my rock!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, 2point5 said:

Speedo had so much faith in you but I knew you didn't have what it takes to be BotBM champion. You would have gone down in history as the first rookie to participate and possibly take home the title. Kinda disappointed to be honest, thought we had a winner in our presence. 

I did have some faith that we would get someone new to participate. It gets old when it's just the same people over and over again.

The guy is new though and the contest is a little off putting so I guess I can't be too upset at the guy. 

Still, @Sebastián ... having a newbie step up like that would have been fucking epic.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 2point5 said:

Speedo had so much faith in you but I knew you didn't have what it takes to be BotBM champion. You would have gone down in history as the first rookie to participate and possibly take home the title. Kinda disappointed to be honest, thought we had a winner in our presence. 

18 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I did have some faith that we would get someone new to participate. It gets old when it's just the same people over and over again.

The guy is new though and the contest is a little off putting so I guess I can't be too upset at the guy. 

Still, @Sebastián ... having a newbie step up like that would have been fucking epic.

Sorry, guys :wink: Maybe next time!
On the plus side, your chances of winning are higher!