Scott.

Vegas shooting

I like how behind the scenes me and @JarJarBlinks argue about gun control, but we can't even discuss anything on here because of the Oliver/Clarke clown car.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

I remember when I talked about how people were violent during the 2016 presidential election, and I was expected to provide scientific evidence.  I know your tactics all to well.  There seems to be a craving for you to say something like "your ignorance of science is utterly astonishing".

"Your inability to back your opinions with evidence or peer-reviewed anything ever is astonishing" -everyone

• Like 2

Just now, Clarke said:

I first have to understand in depth what his opinion is, or what the issue is even about.  Is this a matter of it being semiautomatic or a matter of it shooing long distance?

Both, Clarke. Both.

Get help.

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I like how behind the scenes me and @JarJarBlinks argue about gun control, but we can't even discuss anything on here because of the Oliver/Clarke clown car.

Every time I think about responding to one of your posts in this thread I end up deleting my comment because by the time I type it out, Dick Tracy has rattled off a handful of questions and the discussion gets muddied even further.  

I would probably agree with him, but he's too busy trying to "catch you" in some kind of fallacy to actually post his opinion. 

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Every time I think about responding to one of your posts in this thread I end up deleting my comment because by the time I type it out, Dick Tracy has rattled off a handful of questions and the discussion gets muddied even further.  

I would probably agree with him, but he's too busy trying to "catch you" in some kind of fallacy to actually post his opinion. 

And all of this AFTER Oliver had his 3 page spree calling me a retard and an idiot, only to end up saying he agreed with me in the end.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Both, Clarke. Both.

Get help.

So if it's a matter of it being semiautomatic, why not semiautomatic hand guns?

If it's a matter of it being long-distance, why not long distance rifles in general?

If it's a combination, meaning, you only want your ban to apply if BOTH are met, then why?  Don't answer the first two questions if this is the case.

Clarke couldn’t even provide the charts, graphs, and spreadsheets he claimed to have that caught Ghent in the act of mercilessly giving SpinUp 1-Star ratings. No chance he’d be able to thoroughly analyze or even provide good sources lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

My opinion is that the laws should stay where they are and not get any more strict, regarding guns being restricted to buy.  I will only change this opinion and advocate otherwise if I have a clear, precise, and logical solution that is most likely going to work.

9 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Clarke couldn’t even provide the charts, graphs, and spreadsheets he claimed to have that caught Ghent in the act of mercilessly giving SpinUp 1-Star ratings. No chance he’d be able to thoroughly analyze or even provide good sources lol

THROWBACK

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Clarke said:

So if it's a matter of it being semiautomatic, why not semiautomatic hand guns?

If it's a matter of it being long-distance, why not long distance rifles in general?

If it's a combination, meaning, you only want your ban to apply if BOTH are met, then why?  Don't answer the first two questions if this is the case.

Because I find the ability to fire rapidly and from a long range inappropriate for a civilian Clarke.

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Because I find the ability to fire rapidly and from a long range inappropriate for a civilian Clarke.

How so?

21 minutes ago, Clarke said:

My opinion is that the laws should stay where they are and not get any more strict, regarding guns being restricted to buy.  I will only change this opinion and advocate otherwise if I have a clear, precise, and logical solution that is most likely going to work.

I mostly agree,  although maybe  a "driver's license" type of regulation would  be helpful.  I think things like "bumpstocks" and other mods that fall into the cracks of existing law should be made illegal.  I am also against the upcoming silencer legislation that Paul Ryan decided to delay.  

I do not agree with the California style laws (bullet buttons, magazine capacity, etc). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clarke said:

How so?

Because you can kill a lot of people fast from far away Clarke.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Because you can kill a lot of people fast from far away Clarke.

You can.  What's your point?  I can do the same thing with chlorine and acid.

40 minutes ago, Clarke said:

You can.  What's your point?  I can do the same thing with chlorine and acid.

Can you kill 59 and injure 500 from 32 stories above with chlorine and acid Clarke?

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Can you kill 59 and injure 500 from 32 stories above with chlorine and acid Clarke?

Yes.  Anybody could.

5 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Yes.  Anybody could.

How Clarke?

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

How Clarke?

Well, given that chlorine and muriatic acid mixed together creates mustard gas, and given that it's pretty easy to get this at your local swimming pool (or from just buying it), anybody could find a way to mix the two together and be at a distance when the mustard gas is going.

2 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Well, given that chlorine and muriatic acid mixed together creates mustard gas, and given that it's pretty easy to get this at your local swimming pool (or from just buying it), anybody could find a way to mix the two together and be at a distance when the mustard gas is going.

You couldn't kill 59 people and injure 500 from 32 stories up using homemade, shitty mustard gas Clarke.