Sign in to follow this  
Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round 10 - THE FINAL!)

Which is the worst blink-182 song...ever?!  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Blink Song Of All Time

• Strings (Round 1, Cheshire Cat)
    • Sometimes (Round 1, Cheshire Cat)
    • Boring (Round 2, Dude Ranch)
    • Degenerate (Round 2, Dude Ranch)
    • All The Small Things (Round 3, Enema)
    • Anthem (Round 3, Enema)
    • First Date (Round 4, TOYPAJ)
    • Give Me One Good Reason (Round 4, TOYPAJ)
    • All Of This (Round 5, Self Titled)
    • I'm Lost Without You (Round 5, Self Titled)
    • MH.4.18.11 (Round 6, Neighborhoods)
    • Love Is Dangerous (Round 6, Neighborhoods)
    • Sober (Round 7, California)
    • California (Round 7, California)
    • Parking Lot (Round 8, California DLX)
    • Wildfire (Round 8, California DLX)
    • Pretty Little Girl (Round 9)
    • Red Skies (Round 9)

All The Small Things isn't great and I never have an urge to listen to it, but it's SOOO much better than some of the horrible bullshit on this list haha

i still don't understand the crazy hate for parking lot, which is pretty bad, but not as bad as its made out to be for me. i think everyone was expecting untitled or something after california and were angry when they realized it was more of the same lol. i'd take matt reminiscing about his metro days than mark talking about taking a xanax and cheating on his girlfriend any day

• Like 2

Parking Lot is a great song, but there's been a lot of propaganda against it on here. 

Wildfire is easily the worst blink 182 song Ive ever heard. It has about 3 seconds that sound good. I agree with all the bad things already said about it

The main riff in Love is dangerous is excellent, the whole instrumental for that matter.. Mark's backing vocals..Outro is vintage.

Don't know how you can compare that to some of the stuff on Cali/deluxe and feel it's the worst

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Janinator said:

The main riff in Love is dangerous is excellent, the whole instrumental for that matter.. Mark's backing vocals..Outro is vintage.

Don't know how you can compare that to some of the stuff on Cali/deluxe and feel it's the worst

Definitely agree. The only thing that let's Love is Dangerous down is a few of the lyrics. Literally the melodies, every instrument all are great IMO. Maybe the production could be better but can say the same with almost every Neighborhoods songs. Production doesn't make a song worse though.

Not a huge fan of Love is Dangerous, but I dunno, it's not the worst song blink's released. I don't even skip it much these days. Just the title and lyrics are forced. I literally expect a song titled Love is Dangerous to be on one of the Love albums with AVA.

• Like 1

I don’t hate Love is Dangerous, but I can confidently say it’s my least favorite blink song, at least on official releases (not counting flyswatter, demos, etc...).

I still think Neighborhoods is waaayyyy better than California. Cali deluxe is the worst blink release by a long shot in my eyes.

On 10/6/2017 at 7:43 PM, Kay said:

Okay so I set it to close in two weeks.... it closed the day after. I edited it. it's still closed. I took the timed voting off... it's still closed... @Dean ... help?

Looks to be open, did you get it sorted out?

5 hours ago, Dean said:

Looks to be open, did you get it sorted out?

Nope! maybe it fixed itself haha

15 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Definitely agree. The only thing that let's Love is Dangerous down is a few of the lyrics. Literally the melodies, every instrument all are great IMO. Maybe the production could be better but can say the same with almost every Neighborhoods songs. Production doesn't make a song worse though.

It's some of the lyrics but I think the main problem is Toms vocals on the chorus. I adore the song but every time you get "LLLUUUHOOOVE! LLUUUOHVE IS SO DANGERRUSSSS" it's cringeworthy, I think that's why most people hate it. personally I have a soft spot for it.

Parking Lot is hated more than other California dross because it's the only one that goes completely for the 'lets sound like every other modern pop punk band' sound. like theres no traces of blink, or even trying to emulate blink in it, it's blink trying to sound like neck deep or whatever the hell those bands are called. 

It isn't the worst, I still think Sober is worse, but it is definitely deserving the hate. 

• Like 2

I hate everything about Sober. I wish I could vote for it more than once. That dandelion/4-leaf clover line might be one of the worst lines ever written in all of blink's existence. Give me shadow of the helicopter over that line any day.