What Was the Last Concert You Saw?

boxelder

Saw Bowling For Soup, The Aquabats and Army of Freshmen on the 14th. Fantastic show as always. The Aquabats were brilliant and odd (as is to be expected) AoF were bang average, but the lead singer started speaking with me and my girlfriend after the show and suddenly started telling her that her taste in music is shit and that she doesn't get it (all because she was wearing a Municipal Waste tee) so that guy and that band can fuck themselves. 

On 6/2/2018 at 5:00 AM, Nasa said:

Just saw BROCKHAMPTON.

Shit was absolutely wild and SO. MUCH. FUN. 

If you’re not listening to this group, then wyd??????

I get sad whenever I watch Brockhampton's instagram stories. Their live shows look so wild and fun! 

7 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Favorite SATURATION?

Oh, I can't pick one! SATURATION III is the best one out of the trilogy, it plays sooo well from beginning to end. My personal favourite is still SATURATION II, even if it's a little too long. 

23 hours ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Saw Bowling For Soup, The Aquabats and Army of Freshmen on the 14th. Fantastic show as always. The Aquabats were brilliant and odd (as is to be expected) AoF were bang average, but the lead singer started speaking with me and my girlfriend after the show and suddenly started telling her that her taste in music is shit and that she doesn't get it (all because she was wearing a Municipal Waste tee) so that guy and that band can fuck themselves. 

Good thing Wally isn't here anymore.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

Oh, I can't pick one! SATURATION III is the best one out of the trilogy, it plays sooo well from beginning to end. My personal favourite is still SATURATION II, even if it's a little too long. 

SATURATION II is my favorite and I think that it's the best one. BROCKHAMPTON opens their concerts with "BOOGIE," though, and the crowd goes absolutely wild. I wonder if they will ever go to Italy.

• Like 1

Saturation II has more songs that I like so it's personally my favorite. The thing I like about BROCKHAMPTON is that they talk about shitty sad things and express their anger but don't just talk about "killin' niggas" or "getting pussy", they're not afraid of going outside of the 'hard' 'hood' that so many groups slap onto themselves.

I wish I could see them someday. They're only playing big festivals in Europe this summer and I'm willing to travel to see them, but I'll wait for some headlining shows.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just saw the band partner in chattanooga tn at the palace theater last night. short set, but really fun, amazing energy, good vibes from crowd, and i really appreciated their goofy banter and charisma! the band looked to be having a lot of fun. recommend em to anyone here, they’re very weezer-y

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I WENT TO SEE GORILLAZ YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE SO FUCKING GOOF, it was amaaaaazing. 
That was also my first Damon Albarn experience, he was my first proper crush when I was 11. I love Damon Albarn. 

Can't write a decent review this time, I'm sorry, but seeing them live was 10/10. Go see them if you have the chance! 

• Like 2

saw waxahatachee/charly bliss at a small venue in atlanta a few months back, and then def leppard/journey at suntrust park here on july 1. small venues > big venues, anytime, everytime. shit was a mess with so many people and the stadium being so big

You all know by now that The Gaslight Anthem is one of my favourite bands ever so last night I went to see them on the 59 sound tour it was amazing. I haven't seen them perform with this much energy and sharpness in years! And their set was longer than the usual back in the day. They played for more than 2 hours and a half. It was so good to see them again that I'm also going to the second date tonight. I'm actually here now, queueing and I got sunburned so bad on my face. But it's totally worth it. 10/10.

I love TGA ♡ 

• Like 2

Saw the Studs at warped tour. Took the kid with. They were the only reason we went. Made the decision the morning of before they sold out. The guys killed it though. Had a decent crowd for a smaller stage. Bought their vinyl too, a couple shirts. Didn't even stick around after their set ended. The rest of warped tour is a literal ghost of its former self. But at least I can say I went once in my life. The lead singer Zach gave my kid his PS4 name so they can play Fortnite which I thought was rad. Pretty good day overall.

• 1 month later...