The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

I looked at it more closely and music has accounted for 26% and 19% of revenue each year. So the dream walker and demos odds and ends made about 400k in revenue, not including expenses to create the album. Other eps and music made about 300k in revenue. Not to forget that they also sell vinyls and cds of old albums so what music he’s released since 2015 is actually even less than the estimated I just gave.

8 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I looked at it more closely and music has accounted for 26% and 19% of revenue each year. So the dream walker and demos odds and ends made about 400k in revenue, not including expenses to create the album. Other eps and music made about 300k in revenue. Not to forget that they also sell vinyls and cds of old albums so what music he’s released since 2015 is actually even less than the estimated I just gave.

Honestly that's a hell of a lot more revenue that I was expecting

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The AVA Movement FB group is full of people right now saying "I have no idea what investing is or what it means but I want to invest someone help me."

I'm not making some stupid joke right now. I'm a member of the group and that is what's happening.

And as an admin I’ve been telling people for the love of god not to. But they just say yea well if you just see it as a donation to help Tom make cool stuff and not as an investment to get your money back. You dumb fucks, an investment means you likely won’t get the cool stuff either, not just your money back. And why would you just give Tom DeLonge, a guy with 50 million dollars in net worth at least, a donation of 200 dollars. And 100k of your investments has to go directly to him. You’re literally giving him money for no fucking reason. I want to rip my hair out.

• Like 2

Just now, Boring.........Alright said:

Honestly that's a hell of a lot more revenue that I was expecting

That’s barely any revenue. He sold albums at 10 dollars and bundles up to 100 dollars. That’s no more than 50k copies of albums. That’s split between the dream walker and demos odds and ends.

Just now, NotNow said:

That’s barely any revenue. He sold albums at 10 dollars and bundles up to 100 dollars. That’s no more than 50k copies of albums. That’s split between the dream walker and demos odds and ends.

OK just seemed like a large number, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying 

You guys are just lost..  Stop hating on someone following his passions just because you aren't and in turn providing us with possible classified information.  I'd rather invest in that, potential new knowledge, than the crap you probably invest in. 

Luckily Tom doesn't listen to the hateful people on this board..

Lol. Jk.  What the fuck, I actually can't believe there's a blue button that says INVEST. Why wouldn't he start a patreon or something actually legal to raise money, this can't be legal to tell people to invest with a blue button, and have a countdown on top of it, wow Tom.

I'd probably throw in $5 if he said he'll rejoin Blink if we pay him and use it for a new producer though.

• Like 1

Haha my guess is that some time ago he was talking to one of these former government guys and they mentioned the theory that alien/supernatural secrets are slowly leaked out via movies and TV so that they seem more plausible to the public and won't cause as much hysteria when they are finally revealed, and Tom went "I CAN HELP YOU DO THAT LET'S DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND I'M GONNA DO THIS TOO AND WAOUEHAOEANOEFMAOGEUEROGURG204T8A0FAFE"

And these guys are like "well ok if this weirdo can get some extra research money from that crap let's do it"

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Haha my guess is that some time ago he was talking to one of these former government guys and they mentioned the theory that alien/supernatural secrets are slowly leaked out via movies and TV so that they seem more plausible to the public and won't cause as much hysteria when they are finally revealed, and Tom went "I CAN HELP YOU DO THAT LET'S DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND I'M GONNA DO THIS TOO AND WAOUEHAOEANOEFMAOGEUEROGURG204T8A0FAFE"

And these guys are like "well ok if this weirdo can get some extra research money from that crap let's do it"

Not to quit their jobs though lol I can't believe some people actually did that

58 minutes ago, Janinator said:

Lol. Jk.  What the fuck, I actually can't believe there's a blue button that says INVEST. Why wouldn't he start a patreon or something actually legal to raise money, this can't be legal to tell people to invest with a blue button, and have a countdown on top of it, wow Tom.

I'd probably throw in $5 if he said he'll rejoin Blink if we pay him and use it for a new producer though.

This is actually way more legal than gofundme or Kickstarter. It’s just going to end up with way more angry customers.

49 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

Not to quit their jobs though lol I can't believe some people actually did that

In the document it lists most of them as “Consultants” so I don’t think many threw away their real careers lol.

1 minute ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Is my internet being shit or did they remove the counter showing how many people invested??

I noticed this as well, isn’t showing for me anymore.

The really sad part is if these people are just using Tom to spread disinformation. He thinks his “rockstar” status got him all this stuff, but the joke could ultimately be on him.

Hah hah, what a treasure trove of information that document was. 

So the company has made a loss of almost half a million dollars for two years in a row now. 

Revenue for 2016: $1,319,264

Minus $697,269 (cost of revenue) minus $1,001,531 (operating expenses) minus $27,832 (interest) minus $184 (misc) minus $12,718 (disposal of assets) minus $2,400 (taxes)

Net loss $422,670 

No wonder he's asking for $50 million.