The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

8 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Why do you want him to fail Kay?  Sure, you can believe it will fail.  I do.  You can wish for him to learn from his mistakes.  I do.  But I genuinely wish him the best with his endeavors.

14 minutes ago, Kay said:

Honestly, I hope it does.

It's one thing to follow your dreams it's another to try and scam people to do so. Maybe if this back fired he'd take a long look at himself and his choices, and maybe his ego would deflate a little. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Wishing for his endeavors to fail and backfire on him isn't something we should wish for him.  If you want somebody to grow, you simply should wish the best for them and wish that they learn from their mistakes.  You can wish for somebody success, while hoping that they will learn from it if they aren't successful.

Yeah, no. 

Tom has been a millionaire since his early 20s. he has a warped perception of reality and the world he lives in. He is literally trying to get duped fans to fund his failed business further, so he can continue being a wacko conspiracy nut and sell T shirts.

wishing him 'the best' isn't going to actually give him any personal growth. if I wish him 'the best' then I'm wishing that his scam succeeds, that hundreds of ignorant fans are ripped off, and Tom can continue to be a giant money wasting jackass that discredits scientific discovery and theory in regards to alien lifeforms and advanced technology. 

What he is doing is damaging - the only person it helps is himself. Wishing someone failure is not inherently callous, if your intent is for them to avoid making colossal mistakes, and for them to learn and grow as an individual.

It isn't as simple as 'wish him well and hope for the best' the mans in his 40s, and he's had a very easy time of it for a long time. I want this scam to fail, I want him to see the error of his ways, get down from his tree, and live a happy life with his family where he's not chasing spaceships and selling pictures of it to gullible tweens on the internet. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Why do you want him to fail Kay?  Sure, you can believe it will fail.  I do.  You can wish for him to learn from his mistakes.  I do.  But I genuinely wish him the best with his endeavors.

Tom isn't a good person. Like, not at all. Why would I want someone who isn't a good person to succeed in scamming people out of millions of dollars?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

I wonder how it is legal to sell shares that are worth .02 cents for $5.

I guess Tom had the lawyers figure out how he could cover his ass. I just feel like he might be playing with fire here, and this could be one that comes back to bite him.

While it’s doesnt fit the definition 100%, it’s basically the definition of a penny stock. It’s the basis of wolf of Wall Street and how he got rich. The only difference here is Tom isn’t telling people they’re going to make millions on their investment, kids are just willingly giving him money for no fucking reason.

• Sad 1

I should also note that the chief of science and technology partner that has a PhD from Stanford was a scientologist all the way through the 70s and reached one of its highest ranks before leaving. While not a Scientologist today, the fact that he was one for ten years says pretty much everything you need to know that this guy isn’t going to develop a time traveling spaceship.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, NotNow said:

While it’s doesnt fit the definition 100%, it’s basically the definition of a penny stock. It’s the basis of wolf of Wall Street and how he got rich. The only difference here is Tom isn’t telling people they’re going to make millions on their investment, kids are just willingly giving him money for no fucking reason.

Yes, that is exactly right. It is very much like that.

The guy on wolf of wall street did a lot of pumping and dumping too.

Just now, OliverHatesGayPeople said:

He's so passionate and sure about this that he needs your money rather than using his own. 

That's what slays me. If he's really worth millions, use your own fucking money. Don't scam naive kids who don't know a thing about investing.

It's morally wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Ghent said:

That's what slays me. If he's really worth millions, use your own fucking money. Don't scam naive kids who don't know a thing about investing.

It's morally wrong.

There’s a girl in the Ava movement fb group in her 20s that keeps saying to anyone that critiques it to think of it as a donation because it’s not often that you see a return on your investment or get your money back from an investment and I just want to blow my brains out and tell her to see a financial adviser before she ever invests a dime again.

• Like 1

He wants money research and exploit exotic technologies. I've never heard of exotic technology before so here's what I found:

"The ability to have technology that operates under mechanics that are highly improbable or impossible to modern day technology.

User can create, own or find technology that operates on a mechanism or spectrum likely improbable or inaccessible to modern day humanity, for such feats as living armor and weapons, devices, etc. The technology tends to have a basis in some form of alternate technological advances that did not happen in humanity, such as enhanced bioengineering, magic, an energy-based biology, psionics, or any number of combinations."

yeah-right.gif