The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Or he knows the only way he's gonna get out of debt without tapping into his blink savings account is by mobilizing the fat chicks again to bail him out.

But if he's learned one thing in the past ten years or so, it's that what's left of his fanbase simply doesn't have enough money to keep him afloat; that well is as dry as it can get. That's why he's appealing to the wider public this time.

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Again, show me where Tom is being dishonest about the whole thing.  He's not.  This is a matter of being naive, and not a matter of scamming.

The idea of genuinely wishing for Tom to fail with his goals and endeavors is absurd.  Stay out of his business if you aren't interested.  Simply wishing for Tom to fail is not how we should go about this.

It is dishonest, because you have to read the fine print to get the entire story and most of his fans don't know shit about "investing". People are thinking "Yeah I am going to own part of Tom's company and make money!"

Yes, that is their fault, but he knows damn well he can fool people.

And again, I want him to fail, because its not ethical. I wouldn't want someone robbing you, I don't want them robbing other people. This isn't difficult Clarke.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MSandt said:

But if he's learned one thing in the past ten years or so, it's that what's left of his fanbase simply doesn't have enough money to keep him afloat; that well is as dry as it can get. That's why he's appealing to the wider public this time.

If Tom hadn't reformed Blink, he'd be done by now.

No question. The money he burns. Reforming Blink made him tons of cash he wouldn't have now.

2 hours ago, Janinator said:

Maybe it's these Scientologist dudes making Tom push the 'invest now' pressure on fans, as some type of contractual agreement for working with him.

Which Tom is still a douche for.. 

Isn't that basically what Scientology entails? Pay to move up the ranks..?  It's actually not too different, except Tom is God and going to take us to promise outer space land.

NEW THEORY! What if Tom actually is a Scientologist. Maybe he got involved around 2005 and they've been forcing him to do all this crazy shit. 

It is funny reading old emails from Tom to Podesta, Tom was literally turned down by every single person he lists in this email that he has a pitch with. The best is the bolded, maybe they are comatose because they think you are totally insane?

Great things happening.

*I had an incredible meeting at Spielberg's Amblin/DreamWorks Pictures. They are taking their time on reading the book. For them story comes first.

*I met with ScottFree (Ridley Scott's company) last week - they did the Martian film that has won incredible acclaim over this past year. They were blown away by what I am doing, they need a couple weeks to dig through the Novel. Like everybody else I meet with, their faces drop halfway through the meeting and can't believe that I am spearheading a project that has support from the shadows. They look comatosed... Ha. But they it's so incredibly excited that this topic may start to come out.

*I did a general introduction with NetFlix. They want a company-wide meeting on it ASAP, but I need to wait until I go in with a Producing Partner that we pick- Like Amblin or ScottFree.

*I met with Allie Shearmur's company, she used to Run LionsGate Films and produced all the Jason Bourne films as well as the new Star Wars film that is coming out later this year. The execs were again, blown away. They should have thoughts for us this week actually.

*I have an Amazon meeting and VICE NEWS in next 2 weeks. Amazon, Netflix are biggest TV studios now and doing the most prestigious shows, actually. VICE NEWS just raised $300 million to start doing fictional television based on NonFiction. Sounds like our model.

*i am meeting with Ron Howard's and Brian Grazer's company Imagine tomorrow.

*The General (from Wright Patt R&D) and I talk every other day. He and I talked on the phone the other night and he is excited, he really thinks that the DOD is going to embrace my project because I am out to show all the positive things great people have done on this topic. And I am eager to take direction from leadership to do a good and needed public service.

*Rolling Stone is embedding a journalist with me for 2 days to break the story on my project. It will be an international story for print. This is huge as they are known for big cutting edge stories that have political and geographic effects. I have gone through rules with all Advisors on what can and can not be said. It will be tricky, because they will want to know what kind of support I am getting, and I can not and will not say anything to them- But they should get the idea that this is important and real.

*NY Times, WSJ, or Washington Post will follow Rolling Stone with the Foreword of my book that I wrote, and the Trailer for the Documentary. This will lay the foundation that there are many pieces to this puzzle and it will all come out over the coming years.

*The documentary will most likely be a Miniseries. 8 - 10 one hour episodes on an elevated network like HBO. One major producing house wants to do it, but we cannot choose a producer for this until we choose a producer for the Fictional television series. I think VICE news, HBO, Netflix, Amazon may be good candidates for this. I don't know if you heard of the latest miniseries that got a lot of attention, one called JINX, another called Making a Murderer, another called Going Clear. All of these won awards, and got multiple showings on their networks. I actually think most of these were on HBO. --Sorry this was long, but lots going on. Thank you again for your valued time. I hope this project can be an exciting and good addition to your already crazy life. :)

Best, Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Again, show me where Tom is being dishonest about the whole thing.  He's not.  This is a matter of being naive, and not a matter of scamming.

The idea of genuinely wishing for Tom to fail with his goals and endeavors is absurd.  Stay out of his business if you aren't interested.  Simply wishing for Tom to fail is not how we should go about this.

Read the fine print. It's 50 pages outlining all the ways you won't make money. Don't be a gullible moron like you were when you voted Trump.

And who is wishing for Tom to fail? We already know he's going to fail. Why waste time wishing for it?

8 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Yeah, he is definitely persistent. Got to hand him that. But he is only persistent with things he is really into. You couldn't hog tie/drug him into a Blink 182 album recording studio.

I think I'm a little guilty of that, most us are.  It sucks as a Blink fan, but I semi respect it only chasing after things you care about.