The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

6 minutes ago, Clarke said:

In order to provide proof, id have to give you access to one of my bank accounts.  Not doing that.  

No, you don't. You don't make that sort of transaction without some sort of documentation. That documentation won't have your bank account information in it.

7 minutes ago, Clarke said:

In order to provide proof, id have to give you access to one of my bank accounts.  Not doing that.  

Oh, so you lied about it so people would think you have a lot of money to blow?

10 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

It's a bad lie, or more likely a joke. I've had investment conversations privately with Clarke, he is no dummy when it comes to investing.

I don't think he is a dummy when it comes to investing ... I do think he says dummy things here on the board though and I believe this is one of then. 

• Like 1

So I am starting to wonder if Tom could be guilty of this, the more I look at it, seems so....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" sell their overvalued shares

While fraudsters in the past relied on cold calls, the Internet now offers a cheaper and easier way of reaching large numbers of potential investors through spam email, bad data, and fake news

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Yeah, I heard the monthly dividend will be .75 cents a share.

High Yielder right there.

That would actually be pretty good since the shares are $5, but the document says they are unlikely to pay them. Thats why im getting in early. Maybe get into contact with Tom and get some preferred shares or inside info. 

Hopefully the $1,000,000 is raised and then Tom and myself can used the pump n dump strategy like you said. 

I am thinking about investing. The more I look at this, the more I see huge potential written all over it.

$15K worth of shares currently has a book value of $60. Wow, I mean, huge opportunity, and if I want to take my "profits" now, I can't, because they are class A shares so, that just means, more money in the future.