The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

3 hours ago, Boring.........Alright said:

Well of course Matt is selling out. I don't know how much Alkaline Trio makes but it sure isn't as much as Blink. The California Summer Tour from last year raked in 29 million which is roughly 500,000 a show. I wouldn't be able to pass that up either. I have no problem with bands selling out you gotta make a living somehow. I wonder too how much Scott gets in royalties. Not sure many people are buying Dude Ranch or Chesire Cat

Yeah I'm not blaming Matt. None of us have had the opportunity to sell out, as far as I know. I would too. My point was it makes him a bit unrelatable to me because I'm personally poor as fuck.

13 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Yeah I'm not blaming Matt. None of us have had the opportunity to sell out, as far as I know. I would too. My point was it makes him a bit unrelatable to me because I'm personally poor as fuck.

I'd sell out too, but I'd have my limits, especially if I was already set. Like if I joined a band and made a few mil off touring, and then they told me I was going to be on Sesame Street, I'd take my money and walk.

I am actually already at a point in my life where money means far less than it did when I was in my 20's. I could go to Iraq and made boatloads of hazard pay money; but why? I don't need it badly enough to spend 6 months of my life in a desert worrying about getting shot at.

Sometimes there are more important things than money; which is why I don't get the lengths some people go for it. Obviously it is different if you are struggling; but you see these dudes with millions of dollars already doing stupid shit just for an extra buck. Its odd.

On 19/10/2017 at 2:10 AM, RomeoAndRebecca said:

Lately, probably. Past few years, definitely. I don't know if it's been discussed anywhere, but at Reading 2010 and 2014 you can practically see him doing it between songs. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's back at it.

If so, then, I guess all the AvA start scenario was a field full of everything, aside of painkillers.

12 hours ago, RomeoAndRebecca said:

I'm gonna guess that his "painkiller" phase was a euphemism for cocaine, or something of the sort. Dude seemed like he was on top of the world when AvA came around.

Hahaha, well, I believe him when he said that back in the day. He had back problems and, in fact, at some point, he had surgery (I guess it was before BCR happend). So, I can presume he needed that treatment due to that. Pain on the back does not disappear just after surgery.

Just stumbled upon this and wow, this would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that it's for real. I noticed that if you click on invest you can click a box that says a financial adviser is helping you, I work as a financial advisor and if I helped one of my clients invest in this without telling them it's a moronic idea and that you will most likely never see a dime of that money again I would lose my license and consequentially my job.  

This might be the worst "investment opportunity" I've ever seen and I've seen some dumb shit but most of the time the companies at least has something that resembles a business plan and a plan to make money on something that relates to you main project.

14 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Wow almost at half a million dollars. I dont know what to feel. Part of me hopes he doesnt reach $1 Million by next September because I kind of want my money refunded

Lol if you actually donated, you’re not getting that money back. They’ll easily hit the million, Tom can spend the year reaching out to private donors. I don’t think it will hit more than a couple million, but they’ll definitely make sure it gets there so they can take that money and run.

6 hours ago, Olidamus said:

How is this Chris Mellon dude a liaison to the White House and pentagon when he’s been retired since 2004?

lol

Mind control, obviously! he's putting those brain feelers out and getting the inside scoop!

• Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 6:46 PM, RomeoAndRebecca said:

I'm gonna guess that his "painkiller" phase was a euphemism for cocaine, or something of the sort. Dude seemed like he was on top of the world when AvA came around.

No that could def be painkillers. As someone who used to do them back in college from time to time they can make you feel like a God.