The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

20 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Nope, I am done with the "Oliver is always wrong  " beyond a couple of posts. Waste of effort.

As far as Mr. Lee, I don't read his posts anymore, see username and skip. Actually taken these couple seconds to even address it is a few seconds too many.

Sorry guys, find something better to do with your day.

YOURE DODGING! I WIN!

Its getting worse for poor Tom; this might be the hardest million he'll ever make. He's finally bit off more than he can chew.

Before he could just be a loon and get away with it, now people want answers, and he is just doubling down on "I can't talk about it".

In an age of instant gratification; the pressure to know what happened to their money is going to mount. Nothing will come of any of this. The money will disappear and there will be no answers.  Its not going to be pretty for him.

On the plus side, when this implodes, he may have no option but to go back to Blink; if he can. Or do some BCR/Blink tribute hybrid. What choice will he have with mounting debt? It's really his only lifeline.

16 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Its getting worse for poor Tom; this might be the hardest million he'll ever make. He's finally bit off more than he can chew.

Before he could just be a loon and get away with it, now people want answers, and he is just doubling down on "I can't talk about it".

In an age of instant gratification; the pressure to know what happened to their money is going to mount. Nothing will come of any of this. The money will disappear and there will be no answers.  Its not going to be pretty for him.

On the plus side, when this implodes, he may have no option but to go back to Blink; if he can. Or do some BCR/Blink tribute hybrid. What choice will he have with mounting debt? It's really his only lifeline.

They’re already almost at 2 million?

Considering his debt alone was like $500k, 2 million is not at all impressive.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's a million dollar contribution from a fake Tom company or something in there, just to make sure he gets to keep the money to rid TTS of its debt.

LOL @ his last Instagram post. He said that now things are so serious that he can't even say the stuff he was saying a few months ago. (Which was nothing?!). 

He also said that Joe Rogan told him afterwards "This is all so overwhelming for me", and that he "showed him something after which we will see soon". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

LOL @ his last Instagram post. He said that now things are so serious that he can't even say the stuff he was saying a few months ago. (Which was nothing?!). 

He also said that Joe Rogan told him afterwards "This is all so overwhelming for me", and that he "showed him something after which we will see soon". 

The entire thing is bullshit, so now that he is being pressed on specifics of stuff he's said, he can't lie his way out of it, so the cover excuse is "I can't even talk about stuff I talked about a month ago".

This whole thing is one big scam and he knows it.

I mean... look at all those charlatans out there. David Icke and the likes of... they are doing just what Tom is doing (well, tom is doing what they have been doing for decades). They keep on promising new stuff, new 'information' and such (about anything you can imagine), but they NEVER reveal anything. They keep on pushing to those who believe they're into something, but that's it. Meanwhile, they keep milking the cow as fuck. Congresses, presentations... they keep on selling tickets but saying nothing.

Right now, Tom is pure conspiranoid 101. I bet you that's his goal. I can see him, anytime soon, talking in a congress of that kind, or something.

i checked the numbers regularly on tothestarsacademy.com, and i have a feeling they did what i predicted: tom himself (or the academy itself) made a $1 million pseudo-donation right after the podcast. there's no documented info about the donators, so we'll never know, but that 1 million is certainly from 1 donator, and chances that it's not an outsider's donation.

they got a dozen of fake donations, they deleted them, and after all, the number of donators did not increase more than in the previous days. but one giant donation stayed. the current raised money is 1 million more than it should be, based on the trends.

i guess they planned that the podcast would turn out much better, getting a huge impact on the number of donations, making it an ideal time to inject some (imaginary) money. because it's often necessary from a marketing perspective: the potential new investors can see that the amount increases by hundreds of thousands of dollars, so they can think other people take this company seriously... obviously they wanted to announce/hype that they "reached the first mile after a top-level succesful interview" (plus random buzzwords), but in fact, the podcast was a failure for tom and his company, so they stayed quiet... they got 1 million, reached the first goal, and they're not euphoric? well, something's fishy.

if it was a succesful interview and tom was happy about its effects, i'm pretty sure he would have ran around yelling that someone gave them 1 million... but this act was not possible since the whole internet look at him as a crazy loser. even in this case a real-1-million-donation would have been a good comeback ("you think i'm crazy, but we just got 1 million from an investor, i can't tell you who, but it's a super-serious company, so fuck you"). but there was no celebration, because they know that the extra 1 million is just a bluff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

i checked the numbers regularly on tothestarsacademy.com, and i have a feeling they did what i predicted: tom himself (or the academy itself) made a $1 million pseudo-donation right after the podcast. there's no documented info about the donators, so we'll never know, but that 1 million is certainly from 1 donator, and chances that it's not an outsider's donation.

they got a dozen of fake donations, they deleted them, and after all, the number of donators did not increase more than in the previous days. but one giant donation stayed. the current raised money is 1 million more than it should be, based on the trends.

i guess they planned that the podcast would turn out much better, getting a huge impact on the number of donations, making it an ideal time to inject some (imaginary) money. because it's often necessary from a marketing perspective: the potential new investors can see that the amount inccreases by hundreds of thousands of dollars, so they can think other people take this company seriously... obviously they wanted to announce/hype that they reached the first mile after a top-level succesful interview (plus random buzzwords), but in fact, the podcast was a failure for tom and his company, so they stayed quiet... they got 1 million, reached the first goal, and the're not euphoric? well, something's fishy.

if it was a succesful interview and tom was happy about its effects, i'm pretty sure he would have ran around yelling that someone gave them 1 million... but this act was not possible since the whole internet look at him as a crazy loser. even in this case a real-1-million-donation would have been a good comeback ("you think i'm crazy, but we just got 1 million from an investor, i can't tell you who, but it's a super-serious company, so fuck you"). but there was no celebration, because they know that the extra 1 million is just a bluff.

Yeah I'd believe that theory, logically follows. Wouldn't shock me either. 

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

One of the first times I've ever seen Tom semi pissed off.

He's cracking.

Yeah he does seem pretty annoyed.

I did have a look at some of the bios on his page, there are a lot of smart and successful people involved.

I'd fucking love it if it somehow ended up being a massive success if I'm honest, I'm not holding out too much hope though if I'm honest. 

• Like 2