The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

On November 4, 2017 at 12:41 PM, vic vinegar said:

Yeah if they didn't speak English than it wouldn't be translatable obviously. 

I think if we were truly capable of utilizing telepathy we would start to think differently when it comes to communicating with others taht don't speak your native language.  If its even possible, I think you'd want to teach yourself to think more with imagery and not so much the voice inside your head.  This is how people that claim to have been visited by aliens claim that the aliens were able to communicate with them.  At least its how the kids in what I consider to be the most verifiable alien contact case claim that the entities were able to convey to them that they should do a better job of taking care of their planet.  

(The case in question is the 1994 Zimbabwe incident where 62 kids of different ages and backgrounds outisde at recess came across a few beings floating around a craft on the ground, to this day, 20+ years later, not a single one of the kids that witnessed it have changed their story, maintain they saw what they saw and most say it was the most meaningful moment in their life.  I'm often a skeptic on alien stories, but this one in particular has been the one that has convincred me more than anything that beings from other worlds have been here.)

9 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

There's this (short) movie about aliens invading a home, where a family was celebrating Christmas or something. 

It was filmed in the "found footage" style and scared the shit out of me when I first saw it haha.

I know what you're talking about, it was done years ago, and I believe remade years later (though the remake is way worse apparently).  I believe that the original was considered for a long time to possibly be legit, but as time went on it became clear that it was staged, though very well staged and  pretty convincing.  Can't for the life of me remember the name of it though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I know what you're talking about, it was done years ago, and I believe remade years later (though the remake is way worse apparently).  I believe that the original was considered for a long time to possibly be legit, but as time went on it became clear that it was staged, though very well staged and  pretty convincing.  Can't for the life of me remember the name of it though.

It was called The Mcpherson / The incident in Lake County. Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. Then they came out with even more found footage and aired it again with like 3 more minutes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Clarkerpes said:

Surprised Tom hasn't tried to milk this for credibility:

yeah, that's literally the incident I was talking about on the previous page.  If you have 8 minutes, you should check out this promo for an upcoming new documentary on the incident that includes lots of that footage directly after the incident, as well as new interviews with those kids now 20 years later.  You can only seem to watch it on their sitere here: http://www.arielphenomenon.com/new-ariel-promo  After watching even just this promo for the new documentary coming next year, it is by far the most convincing eyewitness accounts I've ever seen, because every single one of them swears by what they saw even to this day.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw the Joe Rogan interview, and at first, I felt kind of sorry for Tom. He really sounded like he's off his rocker. But after reading up a little on the To The Stars Academy, I think there's a pretty good chance he's trying to play everybody. I think his plan "ease" people into the idea of aliens using fictional books and movies, which he just happens to profit off of, is kinda fishy. But one thing I noticed that makes me really think it's all a scam is that his To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science seems to be always abbreviated as "TTS AAS", which could be pronounced "Tits" and Ass", which would be a classic Tom Delonge joke... Of course, I may just be buying into the TTS Scam conspiracy theory. Maybe I should start my own academy to research it... 

37 minutes ago, DKen182 said:

Just saw the Joe Rogan interview, and at first, I felt kind of sorry for Tom. He really sounded like he's off his rocker. But after reading up a little on the To The Stars Academy, I think there's a pretty good chance he's trying to play everybody. I think his plan "ease" people into the idea of aliens using fictional books and movies, which he just happens to profit off of, is kinda fishy. But one thing I noticed that makes me really think it's all a scam is that his To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science seems to be always abbreviated as "TTS AAS", which could be pronounced "Tits" and Ass", which would be a classic Tom Delonge joke... Of course, I may just be buying into the TTS Scam conspiracy theory. Maybe I should start my own academy to research it... 

Welcome to the boards David Kennedy

• Like 2

I can't watch that shit, because I do believe in Aliens and I do think they've abducted people and it has scared me since I was a kid and still does. Like the movie Fire in the sky, perhaps one of the scariest things I ever saw.

But I think that Aliens mostly aren't interested in what we do here.

that still doesn't validate anything Tom is doing which is just tin foil / scam shit.

• Like 2

Kind of interesting to compare Tom's company with other companies.

Ascena Retail group.

Profited $130million in 12 months.

Ownes Lane Bryant, Loft, Ann Taylor, Dress Barn.

Expected growth 20% annually over the next 5 years.

Can buy and sell stock on the open market.

Price per share: $2.25 cents

TTS Scam

Loss of a few hundred thousands dollars.

Owns absolutely nothing except a few alien spacecraft sketches and a dude from Lockeed Martin. Read the fucking bio!

Expected growth? LOL

Once you buy it, you can't sell it. Until we have like an IPO dude. Which will happen in a few years or never.

Price per share: $5

• Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, Clarkerpes said:

Surprised Tom hasn't tried to milk this for credibility:

4 1/2 minutes in and there are inconsistencies that make this story suspect. I'm calling bullshit just like all the other "encounters". Don't get how people buy this garbage.

• 3 weeks later...