The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

10 minutes ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

Damn. I'm disappointed. I was actually logging back in and hoping there would be something positive about this new venture. I thought the idea of the collaboration of scientists to advance technology and to educate people on things that could be possible in the future was cool. I agree that Tom has been crazy about alot of things. But I thought this was really cool. I didn't have $200 to invest but I was coming here hoping there would be like a pool where people who couldn't do $200 could put in money and we would all buy shares together so we could all have a small piece. But this place hates Tom so much you guys don't even give him a chance on anything anymore. There's like 4 topics on the first page talking shit about him. Granted blink isn't doing much now, and you may not like what happened but at some point isn't bashing them -and Tom just going to get old?

Has to be a troll post

Good effort though Speedo

1 minute ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

Uh so who is forcing anyone to donate? If clearly stated there are risks. No one has to give any money 

I still love Tom but the issue is it wasn't set up as a donation, it was set up as an investment, which is deceptive.

I don't think Tom is in this whole thing for money like some are claiming.. that seems ridiculous considering he could just do something musically then.. And not building a spaceship.. Pretty sure he's just obsessed with this stuff to an unhealthy degree.

Yeah i meant to say invest, at this point it's both sort of. But as far as him being obsessed, at least he's doing something with it and has real people involved. 

And no it wasn't a troll post. I've never been a troll here before, and I've really just been watching  for the past few years and haven't even visited the site in a long time. This event just reminded me to come back and check out what people thought. And this place has changed

6 minutes ago, Janinator said:

I still love Tom but the issue is it wasn't set up as a donation, it was set up as an investment, which is deceptive.

I don't think Tom is in this whole thing for money like some are claiming.. that seems ridiculous considering he could just do something musically then.. And not building a spaceship.. Pretty sure he's just obsessed with this stuff to an unhealthy degree.

Here’s the thing though Janet and for people who were saying that Tomyy could just do something musically ..... he really can’t .  His Ava shit doesn’t sell and blink-182 is not an option  and as we’ve seen he doesn’t seem to be inspired to spend any time in the studio anymore.

He is more interested in just being crazy