Ghent

The TTS Academy Scam Thread

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I am not going to lie, if I was unemployed/struggling, and Tom offered to pay me like $80K a year to build him a time machine and harness brain waves, I'd tell "Oh yeah, I can do that" and then I'd stretch it out as long as I could with drawings on pieces of paper, I'd buy some metal and have it nailed together saying the car was "in process".

I'd just tell him what he wanted to hear.

I think that is where much of this comes from.

I'd suck him off.

Thing is, Tom's been ripping people off using different techniques long before this TTS shit.

The Army of Angels fan club was a scam back in 2006. Modlife eventually became a scam. His charity auctions are scams. He scammed fans on Reissued....The whole body of work leads to this. This is just a new form of scam. He finally figured out a way to get your money without giving you ANYTHING back lol.

• Like 4

He should have just gotten a channel like History or Syfy to give him some "Alien hunting" show....have Tom go around to all of these places and act like he's hunting and investigating UFO's while cracking dumb jokes and being funny Tom.  He could have actually made money. 

But nope, instead he's preying upon loyal fans and attempting to be a down-syndrome version of Elon Musk. Nice!!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

He should have just gotten a channel like History or Syfy to give him some "Alien hunting" show....have Tom go around to all of these places and act like he's hunting and investigating UFO's while cracking dumb jokes and being funny Tom.  He could have actually made money. 

But nope, instead he's preying upon loyal fans and attempting to be a down-syndrome version of Elon Musk. Nice!!

Kind of like that clown show ghost adventures

15 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

He tried to do that. That’s what the Sekret Machines documentary trailer that leaked a year ago was. It was supposed to be a tv show. He brought it to a bunch of networks and no one bought it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, NotNow said:

He tried to do that. That’s what the Sekret Machines documentary trailer that leaked a year ago was. It was supposed to be a tv show. He brought it to a bunch of networks and no one bought it.

Because he didn't pitch what I'm talking about.  He probably pitched some stupid ass drama that connected with his stupid books.  I'm talking about Ghost Hunters with Tom Delonge.  Bigfoot Hunters with Tom Delonge.  

STRANGE TIMES-Hosted by Tom Delonge; a show investigating the unknown creatures, occurrences and UFO's in the natural world.

I should be his fucking manager. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

This may have been actually fun and hilarious. 1000x better than all the other stuff he's doing these days.

• Like 4

Just now, Jane said:

This may have been actually fun and hilarious. 1000x better than all the other stuff he's doing these days.

He could have nerded out on all of his bizarre theories and whatever, while at the same time entertaining fans/other people by being his normal self that everyone loved in the first place.  

Maybe funny-Tom doesn't exist anymore. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

That would have been fucking awesome. Would watch every episode.  Pre 2005 Tom totally would have.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

You know Tom fucked up when the entire message board besides cult-level tombots (like Clarke and Vic Vinegar) are openly willing to acknowledge this is a scam lol.

It's a scam. Happy, you insufferable Feldbot?

9 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

It's a scam. Happy, you insufferable Feldbot?

Are you flirting with me again?

Ghost Hunters with Tom Delonge would be up there with +44 and Self Titled..

Someone needs to get on him to do this. I might even invest in a spaceship if he tried selling me at the end credits there.

56 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I guess you got to do what you got to do.

Shit ... I'd suck anyone off for 80k ... I'd do with a smile too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Or he knows the only way he's gonna get out of debt without tapping into his blink savings account is by mobilizing the fat chicks again to bail him out.

But if he's learned one thing in the past ten years or so, it's that what's left of his fanbase simply doesn't have enough money to keep him afloat; that well is as dry as it can get. That's why he's appealing to the wider public this time.

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

The first sign that this is a money making scam is the fact that he is targeting his fan base. Young adults who discovered him through poo poo jokes.

If he actually had the capability to create some kind of new technology that would change the world, don't you think he would be pitching his ideas and "evidence" to ummm, you know, a group of billionaire venture capitalists willing to fork out big chunks of money? There is no reason he would stoop to collecting $200 from fat chicks (nickels and dimes) if he could go get millions from investors.

Why can't he get money from venture capitalists? Because it's a fucking scam.

Again, show me where Tom is being dishonest about the whole thing.  He's not.  This is a matter of being naive, and not a matter of scamming.

The idea of genuinely wishing for Tom to fail with his goals and endeavors is absurd.  Stay out of his business if you aren't interested.  Simply wishing for Tom to fail is not how we should go about this.

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Again, show me where Tom is being dishonest about the whole thing.  He's not.  This is a matter of being naive, and not a matter of scamming.

The idea of genuinely wishing for Tom to fail with his goals and endeavors is absurd.  Stay out of his business if you aren't interested.  Simply wishing for Tom to fail is not how we should go about this.

It is dishonest, because you have to read the fine print to get the entire story and most of his fans don't know shit about "investing". People are thinking "Yeah I am going to own part of Tom's company and make money!"

Yes, that is their fault, but he knows damn well he can fool people.

And again, I want him to fail, because its not ethical. I wouldn't want someone robbing you, I don't want them robbing other people. This isn't difficult Clarke.

• Like 1