Something's wrong

PabloPerrault

I'd love for Blink to meet their 25 year old selves and ask them all about this.

Tom: You will become fat, take yourself super seriously, and throw Blink in the gutter to create new merch.

Travis: You will pimp out your two children, spoil them and try to make them famous kid stars.

Mark: You will hand Blink over to Goldfinger's head man and adjust your sound to be just like these Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy bands you see mimicking you guys.

• Like 2

Idk I didn't watch the whole thing but what I saw was Travis daughter dancing around in PJs.  At least Tom spends his time going to his kids baseball games instead of bringing his kids to Steve Aoki parties and pimping them out on camera all the time.

I just find it questionable.

If this was something they didn't want to do, it would be a different story, but clearly they enjoy music and want to follow in their Dad's footsteps and be musicians. It probably took them 2 days to record and film this and make his daughter's dream come true. Don't see the big deal. Any knock on Travis as a parent is complete bullshit, dude shows his kids more love than any Celeb/Athlete I've ever seen.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

If this was something they didn't want to do, it would be a different story, but clearly they enjoy music and want to follow in their Dad's footsteps and be musicians. It probably took them 2 days to record and film this and make his daughter's dream come true. Don't see the big deal. Any knock on Travis as a parent is complete bullshit, dude shows his kids more love than any Celeb/Athlete I've ever seen.

Yeah, despite all the stupid rumours, he definitely comes across as a good dad. Always there for them, chilling with them, like any parent should. Everyone has their own parenting methods that work for the best or worse. But all they're doing are being cringey and releasing shit music. Pretty much just being kids really. Agree with Ghent about that. As for their clothing sense etc, just the way the world is now. What we wore as kids probably shocked adults, and what those adults wore as kids probably shocked the older generation too. That'll never change.

1 hour ago, ryan1125 said:

Uh, well Travis is only 50% of the equation here.

http://people.com/celebrity/travis-barker-and-shanna-moaklers-ugly-divorce/

Between the drug abuse, the fighting, the negligence, showing their kids in a lavish lifestyle. It just screams out disaster. But hey, try to make them popstars at 12 and 14 and that'll be great!