1. 1. Who’s your fave?

• Ross
    • Monica
    • Chandler
    • Rachel
    • Joey
    • Phoebe

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

See I think joey and pheobe are the worst. They go over the top with the dumbness. They both have genuinely funny moments but also a lot of eye rolling moments 

Completely agree, Phoebe especially is really annoying at points. 

They're the obviously funny characters. I prefer Rosses little quirks and Monica's neuroticness to the SLAM BANG in your face lines of Joey and Phoebe. 

Chandler is great though, although like someone said above - part of his charm was how useless he was with women and how much he hated everything so he kind of lost something when he found happiness.  

16 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Im quite like Monica haha especially around the house. I can’t stand having things out of position and messy house 

Ah mate, I'm exactly the same. When our place is messy I can't relax and I'm pretty on edge. 

Doesn't help I have a proper messy missus, she's learning now though.

Follow up question, who is your favourite Friends extra character?

Eddie is the obvious winner but special mention to Fun Bobby and Chandlers boss Doug "MORNING BINGGGGGG" *slaps arse*

25 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Ah mate, I'm exactly the same. When our place is messy I can't relax and I'm pretty on edge. 

Doesn't help I have a proper messy missus, she's learning now though.

Follow up question, who is your favourite Friends extra character?

Eddie is the obvious winner but special mention to Fun Bobby and Chandlers boss Doug "MORNING BINGGGGGG" *slaps arse*

So is mine. She fucking wrecks me. Why are women so messy? Fucking arseholes.

off the top of my head I like pheobe’s ex. The scientist bloke. Can’t remeber his name

26 minutes ago, Scott. said:

So is mine. She fucking wrecks me. Why are women so messy? Fucking arseholes.

off the top of my head I like pheobe’s ex. The scientist bloke. Can’t remeber his name

David, although he's a bit of a snake when he tries to come back steal her from Mike (fucking love Paul Rudd)

And yeah, arseholes. She loves how much I offer to cook these days but I only really do it because I'm terrified what the kitchen will look like. She made a pasta bake yesterday and it looked like a bomb had been dropped on it followed by a hurricane. Disgrace. 

• Like 1