Louis CK

Charlie Sheen

Harvey Weinstein

Ed Westwick

Dustin Hoffman

Steven Seagal

Bill Cosby

whos next?

As much as I hate to say it Jack Nicholson. But we'll find out after he's dead.

No one is gonna turn on Jack. But I know some stuff.

Bro Code.

• Wow 1

28 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Louis CK?!?

The bloke lies wanking in front of women. Proper fucking weird cunt. 

The girls were ugly too. Sounds like he was getting off on the awkwardness of the situation more than anything else. People are weird!

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Bro Code.

One of these days we'll get the goods from you that puts Tom on this list too...

• Like 1

I think he’ll go to his grave having never betrayed a single bro.

a life well lived.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One of the claims against Louie was that one women thought it sounded like he was masturbating on the phone??? For real? Some of these reasons the women are giving are so stupid

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

I think he’ll go to his grave having never betrayed a single bro.

a life well lived.

I know the Tom goods!

This is absolutely glorious to see them go down all at once.  Burn down in flames.  Fucking creeps.  I hate all the people that have been covering for them to.

Nice to see the dominos falling on this one.  

Yet, also sad.  Seeing guys you enjoyed watching on screen...like Kevin Spacey.  Good riddance, but can't watch House of Cards or classics like Seven or Usual Suspects happily anymore.  

I wonder if all this sex trafficking shit is going to come to light now that Ivanka Trump has been focused on..  I doubt the public can handle that type of subject matter though.  They've had hundreds of arrests already this year, that haven't been very public.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nshesaid said:

This is absolutely glorious to see them go down all at once.  Burn down in flames.  Fucking creeps.  I hate all the people that have been covering for them to.

Nice to see the dominos falling on this one.  

Yet, also sad.  Seeing guys you enjoyed watching on screen...like Kevin Spacey.  Good riddance, but can't watch House of Cards or classics like Seven or Usual Suspects happily anymore.  

I wonder if all this sex trafficking shit is going to come to light now that Ivanka Trump has been focused on..  I doubt the public can handle that type of subject matter though.  They've had hundreds of arrests already this year, that haven't been very public.

Ivanka Trump should focus on the sexual predator who also happens to be her father......

On the radio this morning they were talking about all these accusations (not defending the men though) and pointed out that it seems like they are guilty until proven innocent. Which seems to be the norm these days

If you are famous, a woman can say he raped her, its on the news and the reputation is down the drain before anything is proven  

Im not saying they are innocent or defending them. But i think its a fair point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raxy! said:

On the radio this morning they were talking about all these accusations (not defending the men though) and pointed out that it seems like they are guilty until proven innocent. Which seems to be the norm these days

If you are famous, a woman can say he raped her, its on the news and the reputation is down the drain before anything is proven  

Im not saying they are innocent or defending them. But i think its a fair point. 

This is true, however, with California rape/sexual abuse laws victims almost HAVE to take it to social media sadly.

They are way too lax on the treatment of these cases and the punishments.  Kid abusers getting 5 months sometimes is absurd.  Might as well take their reputation down even though you do have a point, defamation of character for one's that could be innocent.

They need to fix the disgusting protections in place in California for predators.  For example, just today LAPD announced they are closing Cory Feldman's case of being raped/abused as a kid actor by several Hollywood men because according to California law, statue of limitations prevent anyone of accusing child rape once they have turned 40 years old. Feldman is 45..

So just like that, it's officially dismissed. Wouldn't be surprised if the current governer is on payroll.

I heard about the initial Kevin Spacey thing, and then heard his career was finished, and honestly I thought it was a bit much to do that over something that happened almost 40 years ago, when he was drunk, or whatever.

I didn't know all this new shit had come out. Holy crap.

15 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Bro Code.

Same contact that told you Tom Delonge is a pedophile? 

Edit: Missed Beths reply.

• Like 1

I had no idea it was going to go this far, to be honest. What a gigantic can of worms.

8 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Ivanka Trump should focus on the sexual predator who also happens to be her father......

Lol Ivanka will accomplish just as much as Melania will on anti bullying. Dear lord what a stupid thing to suggest by Jan.