LOOkING FOR BLINK HAT

I am looking for a very specific old Blink hat. I can't seem to find it for sale any where online so I am hoping someone here can help.

So my boyfriend and I are huge Blink fan, especially him. He has a reputation for wearing a blink hat backwards everyday, pretty much everywhere he goes.It's like his thing. He recently showed me his first hat, and told me how it was his favorite hat of all time and he was only able to wear it for a few weeks before he boy destroyed it. He got it at his first Blink concert (I'm not sure what year it was), and it has a lot of sentimental value to him.This will be our second christmas together and most of December he will be away with the Coast Guard. Also he will be turning 21 in December. So as something special I am trying to find a replacement for this old ripped up hat. I'm hoping I will be able find someone here who has it, or knows somewhere I can find it.

If anyone has any way they can help me give this punk, who is the love of my life, a good christmas, LET ME KNOW PLEASE!

hat.JPG

hat2.JPG

• Like 1

I'm actually fairly certain I know someone who used to wear this hat and probably still has it. He's part of the Kansas crew and lurks here, but i don't think he has ever registered.

not saying he would want to get rid of it necessarily, but you at least have a soft lead for a used one.

I imagine if you couldn't find it and push came to shove, someone could find the specific font piece and the smiley for you to take to an embroidery place where they could hopefully digitise it and put it on any standard baseball cap. 

If not there are various blink collectors out there and there's different stuff thrown on ebay every day, I'm sure you'll find someone willing to sell.