20 years from now

Knapppers

New Found Glory released a new song and i think its amazing.  I really like it. Interesting to see that they didnt show a single shot of Steve in the video

edit: nevermind  they totally just wrote and recorded it on the last album session

• Like 3

Me too. If I remember correctly, he was trying to jerk it while watching his kid (small infant) in the other room, ran into some underage girls on a chat site, recorded it, wife found it, is now being sued for divorce and everything else. Which is sad, but stupid.

This is by far my favorite thing the band has done in YEARS. I saw them live last month and I loved this song when they played the music video to start off the concert. I was bummed when I got home and realized the song wasn't even released. I've been listening to it a ton since it was officially released the other day.

And yeah the band pretty much pretends Steve never existed. I bought their visual history book earlier this year and Steve is never mentioned from what I remember.

Wasn’t Steve one of the main songwriters before? I love NFG but I honestly don’t know much about them as people or their history. I just vaguely remember reading years ago that Steve wrote a lot of the songs, or at least the lyrics. Maybe it was chad. I just remembered being surprised at the time that it wasn’t Jordan.

12 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Wasn’t Steve one of the main songwriters before? I love NFG but I honestly don’t know much about them as people or their history. I just vaguely remember reading years ago that Steve wrote a lot of the songs, or at least the lyrics. Maybe it was chad. I just remembered being surprised at the time that it wasn’t Jordan.

That's what I heard too for a long time, but who knows.

Yes, Steve was the primary lyricist and I know it's weird how they completely left him out of the video and are acting like he never existed but considering what happened what were they supposed to do?  

On 5/12/2017 at 12:51 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

This is by far my favorite thing the band has done in YEARS. 

Same here.

• 1 month later...