Josh Homme from QOTSA kicked a woman in the head

High Value Man

Yeah I saw the video, he looks like he's totally out of it. That girl has every right to sue. 

Some people are explaining it away saying QOTSA have it in their rider that photographers can't be in certain places, but it's up to the venue and security to enforce that, someone let her in there for photography and as far as she would have been concerned she was doing her job as usual.

Even if she had somehow gotten in against permission and was sneakily shooting pictures, it still doesn't excuse kicking a camera into a womans face. 

• Like 1

Well I disagree, I think their music is amazing, though they haven't been as good since Josh kicked Nick out back in 2004. Its been kind of Queens lite.

Also Them Crooked Vultures with Dave Grohl, Josh Homme, and that dude from that band that plays that song that goes "She's buying her stairway to heaven".

Also a great band.

Josh has always been a piece of shit though, he has a history of this type of stuff.

This was provoked, but using those slurs against the guy was over the line. Also security bringing someone to the front to be assaulted, essentially assisting in the assault, I'd have sued the living fuck out of that venue.

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

Well I disagree, I think their music is amazing, though they haven't been as good since Josh kicked Nick out back in 2004. Its been kind of Queens lite.

Also Them Crooked Vultures with Dave Grohl, Josh Homme, and that dude from that band that plays that song that goes "She's buying her stairway to heaven".

Also a great band.

Holy crap, mate. John Paul Fucking Jones. Take your hat and make a reverence to the man.

And yep. TCV are great. I'm still waiting for a second release. Grohl said hey had plans for a second record.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

Josh has always been a piece of shit though, he has a history of this type of stuff.

This was provoked, but using those slurs against the guy was over the line. Also security bringing someone to the front to be assaulted, essentially assisting in the assault, I'd have sued the living fuck out of that venue.

Wow, never saw that.

This was totally unnecessary, what a prick Homme is. Yeah, sometimes, people at the audience is stupid as fuck, but hey, you have security personnel, just take the idiots out of the venue and that's it, in case they are just annoying you or throwing shit to you. But that? Having a teenager in the front, guarded by security people and doing this? Oh, yes, Josh, what a brave person you are.

Honestly? In the end, I can expect that. Homme is a total cockehead, so, wel...

• Like 1

Looks more like he was trying to hit the camera, not the woman. Obviously the woman got injured, but trying to hit a camera isn't the same as trying to kick a woman in the face. It'll be a travesty if this turns into demands for a $100 000 settlement or some other bullcrap.

Yeah, but I mean if the camera is place up against the woman's face, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the result of that one.

I doubt she gets a huge payday, but he might settle with her to avoid charges; she she could. Don't do stupid shit. You assault someone, unprovoked, you'll pay for it.

When I saw QOTSA live a couple years ago, Josh was really nice, he actually told us we were a great crowd (which to be fair the crowd was pretty damn good). Never seen him do his bullshit axl rose rants onstage thankfully. I'd hate that shit.

I go to shows to hear music, not to listen to the band go on some bitchy rant about how bad this is or that. STFU and play music.

I am a pretty big QOTSA fan, I got into them because I thought I'd see Grohl on drums back in 2003 so I got tickets to the show. That was the only reason. To my shock, I found out after I got tickets that he wasn't in the band anymore.

But then I was like "Well I got tickets to the show, might as well listen to some of the music" and I was blown away. Suddenly who gives a fuck if Dave Grohl isn't there. Suddenly "No one knows" becomes to me what "All the Small things" is to Blink fans. I just love all their stuff.

But its an acquired taste. Either you get it or you don't.

But like Tom Delonge, Josh is garbage. I can still respect the music and think he's a POS.