Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods

Lauren

I'm a JT hater and I think this song is pretty good.

A bit confused though because I had just skimmed an article yesterday saying his new album had country/folk vibes. This is a classic Pharrell song that will blow up

35 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'm a JT hater and I think this song is pretty good.

A bit confused though because I had just skimmed an article yesterday saying his new album had country/folk vibes. This is a classic Pharrell song that will blow up

yeah, i thought it would have almost none electronic sounds. live instruments. don't think the electronic pop Pharrell sound fits the brokeback mountain style he's going for that well. but maybe im wrong. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, can't believe I'm just getting around to all this new JT now.

This song is excellent.  Man of the woods was okay, good quirky video.  Filthy was different, some cool parts.

Hopefully the rest lives up, so far all three of these, which are the only I've heard, are completely unique from eachother. That's a good thing.

On 1/31/2018 at 1:18 PM, Rax said:

okay. major let down. his worst album. very "loopy". i barely made through it and im a big JT fan..

I have no idea why JT thought it would be a good idea to use a Pharrell bass line in the country songs on here, lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Living off the Land

2. Say Something

3. Waves

4. Midnight Summer Jam

5. Supplies

6.  Breeze off the Pond

7. Morning Light

8. Montana

9. Hard Stuff

10. Man of the woods

11. Filthy

Rest

JTs a legend, sorry for the haters.  20/20 experience had some ridiculously good long tracks, but some blunders and hard to listen to the whole thing, but this is better for what it's trying for.  Futuresex/Lovesounds and Justified (lol) were bigger hits but didn't age that well.