Blink's Biggest Cringe Moment?

Meltdown Tracker

6 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

There's a few, I gotta say, Skiba literally made me cringe a lot the past few years.

https://youtu.be/kms8RGcfoN8

Imagine being paid hundreds of thousands just to cover some simple pop punk songs.

Holy shit...Matt really butchered them songs. It's pretty embarrassing he couldn't even get them right after all this time practicing and playing shows.

Give me drunk slurring Tom any day of the week.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 6:45 PM, raw_sounds said:

This was kind of embarassing considering blink had the worst critics, although that was to expect since blink never care about their live shows just wanted to play fast and look cool, and still blink was funnier than GD in some ways.

The biggest cringe moment would have to be blink playing live at the blizzcon 2013

But a lot of the 2009-2010 gigs showed Tom in a shamefull shape as well.

The mixing of this show is HORRIBLE but it doesn't help that they felt Tom needed backing vocals on that short little untitled album run they did. 

They really fuck up the potential of what they can do. Heck, I remember coming up with a merch ideas in 2002 where they would have a set of three shirts with a different member on them with TRAVIS as the header and DRUMMER at the bottom. Same with MARK, BASS and TOM, GUITAR with some odd info on the back like "Tom doesn't eat nectarines, please don't feed him any". Or just make a Travis one. I'm sure kids would buy it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Very little of their merchandise ever interested me. I did like the Tshirts for each date of the tour. That was pretty cool/

If i remember right didn't you buy a big lot of them when they went up on the website and tried to flip some? I mean i'm sure you weren't the only one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy030 said:

If i remember right didn't you buy a big lot of them when they went up on the website and tried to flip some? I mean i'm sure you weren't the only one. 

That was Niku. i bought one off of him

1 minute ago, Chewy030 said:

ALmost, I considered it, but I got cold feet. Because I think it was a good amount of money for them and a bit of a gamble.

I probably should have.