Blink's Biggest Cringe Moment?

Meltdown Tracker

I bought them too. I kept three or four and sold the rest for $20ish each (a handful at the very end went for a lot less, but some went for $25 or maybe $30. I didn't sell any for more than what they charged at shows though). A good investment overall since the box was something like $5/shirt.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, boxelder said:

tbf i always thought blink merch has by and large been very embarrassing. even in the 1990s, it's just been ugly shit. 

Agreed, that's why I was always rocking Famous/Atticus instead, and now mostly HMNIM. The super OG rabbit stuff is cool now, but that's mostly because it's old and has become a collectible. 

16 hours ago, knapton said:

I thought they were at a zoo in m and ms but turns out its an amusement park. The venue doesnt matter though. 

yes, they were hanging out at belmont park in mission beach (where the giant dipper roller coaster is) for part of the m+m's shoot. fun place; great coaster. that's probably my favorite blink video, although i have a special sentimental attachment to josie.