Ry-Bread

Blink-182 Signature Study

Here's an example of Mark drawing that troll looking face in 2014. A modern day Picasso:
FYxndA3.jpg
Is that you Ryan? Just realized I don't think I've ever seen a pic of you

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Fatefellshort69 said:

Hahaha that's Chuck from Simple Plan (the drummer)

On 7/22/2018 at 2:45 AM, Thibaut182 said:

Hahaha that's Chuck from Simple Plan (the drummer)

I THOUGHT I RECOGNISED HIM haha

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2018 at 7:46 PM, Fatefellshort69 said:

No, but I'm in this pic somewhere....

Xs6tIdS.jpg

• Like 1

is it your butt? because that'd be hilarious if you got a butt selfie with Travis Barker. 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

is it your butt? because that'd be hilarious if you got a butt selfie with Travis Barker. 

LOL I wish that was me or even the kid playing video games in the far right. (Which was Landon btw)

@rexman182 yup that does look authentic IMO, correct time period as well. Looks like Mark was in a rush, you can usually make out his "182" a little better...

@Thibaut182 that EOTS Tom could be authentic, but I personally wouldn't be comfortable with it in my collection IMHO. Just kinda ugly and atypical. I would pass unless I knew the seller, I have found over years of collecting autographs that if I have any doubts, just pass, or it'll bug you forever sitting on your shelf. I actually have a signed CD directly from Tom that if didn't come directly from him, I would certainly pass on it!!!

Here is a really nice WDNTW signed album currently on eBay:

rRbUkdd.jpg

Also if anyone is catching Alk3's tour, I believe there are ~25 or so signed posters at each show for $25 each, I'll probably try to snag one in Nashville later this month.

• Like 1

@rexman182 ah so that's why you want a Billy Jo guitar signed by Blink lol, thought that was odd but you already have Green Day on it so that's cool. Though if money was no object I'd pick up a Mark Hoppus bass and have them sign that instead, then you'll have two iconic pieces of rock memorabilia!

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

@rexman182 ah so that's why you want a Billy Jo guitar signed by Blink lol, thought that was odd but you already have Green Day on it so that's cool. Though if money was no object I'd pick up a Mark Hoppus bass and have them sign that instead, then you'll have two iconic pieces of rock memorabilia!

Haha yeah! I wish i could! Mark has expensive taste lol. This looks like another sweet AVA signed booklet too

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Angels-and-Airwaves-Love-Deluxe-Signed-CD-Tom-Delonge-Autographed-Blink-182/232872832309?hash=item36384d6d35%3Ag%3AxUgAAOSwa81bY9sL&_sacat=0&_nkw=angels+and+airwaves+signed&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR7.TRC2.A0.H0.Xangels+and+airwaves+signed.TRS0

I wouldn't touch that, no signs of speed from any signers. Also a huge red flag when the seller has tons of cheap cds signed neatly on the front by every band member... 

• Like 1

It isn't surprising to see Trav with the short sig here and there, or Tom with a lazy sig... but all 3 is rare treat LOL. Atticus Shirt, during this "alternate" sig phase for Mark he usually added a "star" at the end, so this is all 3 members being as lazy as possible when signing! Late 2001-Early 2002ish:

Kte4n21.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

It isn't surprising to see Trav with the short sig here and there, or Tom with a lazy sig... but all 3 is rare treat LOL. Atticus Shirt, during this "alternate" sig phase for Mark he usually added a "star" at the end, so this is all 3 members being as lazy as possible when signing! Late 2001-Early 2002ish:

Kte4n21.jpg

That legit? Looks like the laziest autograph ever lol