Blink 182 Boycotts Fed-Ex

_Kyle_

I like that Mark is getting political. A fresh route to go, and you would have to be a dumb ass to disagree with the political stances he is publicly taking at this point.  Won't lose many fans opposing this administration.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I like that Mark is getting political. A fresh route to go, and you would have to be a dumb ass to disagree with the political stances he is publicly taking at this point.  Won't lose many fans opposing this administration.

this isn't the first time, to be fair

5837_medium.jpg?1291382653

But it is nice to see when it's not knee jerk reaction stuff. Good for them. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Mark's just an ignorant hollywood liberal who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

He should focus more on fixing his writers block and his Feldman dick sucking.

You're one of those people, huh? Who think celebrities and athletes should just do their job and not have an opinion on politics even though they are US citizens?

Just like this low life who called LeBron "barley intelligible"

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/19/587097707/laura-ingraham-told-lebron-james-to-shutup-and-dribble-he-went-to-the-hoop

3 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

You're one of those people, huh? Who think celebrities and athletes should just do their job and not have an opinion on politics even though they are US citizens?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/19/587097707/laura-ingraham-told-lebron-james-to-shutup-and-dribble-he-went-to-the-hoop

Yep, thats what I think.

Because the majority of them are "barely intelligible" when it comes to politics. They certainly have a right to free speech, and to be idiots...but I'd advise against it.

1 hour ago, Dylan_ said:

She also told singers to shut up and sing ... Which they should ... I don't see what you're getting at ... LeBron James said something stupid ... Blink 182, while I understand the gesture, is being stupid. I 100% agree with their right to end their contract but it only serves to hurt innocent people and is more of a inconsequential move that has the appearance of being meaningful rather than the weight of it. You're ending your contract with FedEx because they offer members of the NRA discounts (just like the offer multitudes of discounts for other people involved in other programs). The people enrolled in NRA membership aren't at fault, they're law abiding citizens who haven't done anything wrong ... Way to punish them ... Not to mention the complete fucking disaster the FBI and local police has been with the latest shooting. Sure, you can posture a stance against the NRA because it's easy to make them a bad guy but they didn't shoot up a school, they didn't completely fail at heeding warnings and calls about the shooter, they didn't tell officers to not go into the schools and they didn't stop paramedica from going in to access and give medical attention to the students killed. No, they just had some open ended ties to guns ... Way to go Blink ... really jumping that band wagon ... I mean, bettering the world.

• Like 4
  • Love 1