Blink 182 Boycotts Fed-Ex

_Kyle_

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

This is like the Speedo equivalent of a Meat "fuck off ghent" trophy!

Not sure anyone in the history of the boards has talked out of their ass more than Speedo. And god damn, we've had a lot of ass talkers.

I'm sorry that I didn't engage you in that particular idiot's rationale you were trying to pass as a legitimate counter argument.

Please, insult and deflect though ...

GG, bro.

"I am not qualified to speak about Syria because I know nothing about it ... BUT ... I know Speedo is talking out of his ass about Syria!" - Ghent 03/01/18

I'm literally walking you through the argument you should be using and the validation of your Trump hate and you're too contrarian to recognize it, you fucking dolt.

Ghent, the most liberal conservative.

1 minute ago, Olidamus said:

I don't recall doing that.

In the vein that he doesn't work hard, doesn't play well, etc. If he was at an actual job, he'd been fired or something.

ANYWAY. Would you rather Mark be acting 14?

18 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

In the vein that he doesn't work hard, doesn't play well, etc. If he was at an actual job, he'd been fired or something.

ANYWAY. Would you rather Mark be acting 14?

I don't recall that.

I don't want him to act like he's 14, but he was so bored, serious, and most definitely jaded. playing in front of 18K people is like being at home watching tv.

Some artists look at shows like masturbation sessions, you may have jerked the gerkin 1500 times before, but each time is about as good at the first.

That's how Grohl does his shows. When Mark performs, you can tell, playing live has lost its appeal.

37 minutes ago, Speedo said:

"I am not qualified to speak about Syria because I know nothing about it ... BUT ... I know Speedo is talking out of his ass about Syria!" - Ghent 03/01/18

I'm literally walking you through the argument you should be using and the validation of your Trump hate and you're too contrarian to recognize it, you fucking dolt.

Ghent, the most liberal conservative.

I'd put $1000 down that Trump couldn't locate Syria on a map.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

So back to Mark, I've lost a lot of respect for the guy over the years.

At some point he became a lame pathetic character of his cool self. When I saw him at the sound check, he was so serious and professional. The exact opposite of the care free guy he use to play.

Had he shown up with a suitcase and a suit and tie, I'd have figure him for a lawyer or something.

Agree with you here, they're obviously much older than they were in their glory days and have gone through a lot of changes but it would be cool to see them show more of their personalities again. Same answers in every interview, no banter at shows, frowning in every pic, it's like they used up a life's worth of material by 04 and he's been trying on a "serious" persona ever since haha.

I know a lot of that stuff came from the Mark+Tom connection but I can't imagine there's any way he's that serious every day, he has a great life and has to have at least some remnants of his goofy ass personality haha. For some reason he doesn't like to show it anymore though. Even "Built This Pool" was a joke from like 06.

• Like 1

On 28.2.2018 at 2:35 AM, Olidamus said:

Mark's just an ignorant hollywood liberal who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

He should focus more on fixing his writers block and his Feldman dick sucking.

I just fell for you, Oliver. Couldnt agree more!

• Like 1

How does CC have time to read through his 10 page conspiracy of the day, watch hours of lengthy youtube videos, come back here to report them and God know's where else, all the while also catching up on reading a blink discussion starting with pages dated back 2/27/18?

Nonetheless love the new leaf CC has turned lately.

4 hours ago, Olidamus said:

So back to Mark, I've lost a lot of respect for the guy over the years.

At some point he became a lame pathetic character of his cool self. When I saw him at the sound check, he was so serious and professional. The exact opposite of the care free guy he use to play.

Had he shown up with a suitcase and a suit and tie, I'd have figure him for a lawyer or something.

rcpkpkcqb8rz.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5