Blink 182 Boycotts Fed-Ex

_Kyle_

These are facts.

Most people here love to drink. Alcohol cause tens of thousands of deaths a year. But because people want their beer. They really don't give a fuck and try to make fake excuses for it anyway they can.

This is the SAME EXACT mindset as the gun nut. They like their guns, they use them for legal reasons, and so when people die as a result of guns, they don't give a fuck.

Once we've established this very FACT one can clearly see you are all hypocrites. And you fake outrage over this is driven by a media that is in the business of ratings.

Just now, ...Dan... said:

It's bizarre isn't it?

I think he just loves arguing with people and being the little guy fighting the majority on here - his self proclaimed victory/I'm smarter than you and everyone else are brilliant though.

Or when he writes LOL, HAHAHAHA after his own post even though he hasn't said anything close to be funny. 

Says the Brit who has no argument and just comes here to troll. You have never once actually come up with a legit argument, not once.

That's what is bizarre, I couldn't imagine living with myself having opinions that I couldn't defend. What is that like? I am curious.,

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

LOL, I am the one dodging points..........

I guess people see what they want to see. You want to see a liberal point of view.  So of course I am the crazy one.

Mostly everything I've said here has not been debated. Which is standard faire. Most people are just here to troll and actually don't know politics.

Except you've been debated. Repeatedly. You saying people are trolling and don't get politics is not you 'winning' you just don't know how to respond. Champ especially has done a great job and you've purposely deflected his points without getting into it - because you can't.

Stop victory bibbing, it's beneath you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

Except you've been debated. Repeatedly. You saying people are trolling and don't get politics is not you 'winning' you just don't know how to respond. Champ especially has done a great job and you've purposely deflected his points without getting into it - because you can't.

Stop victory bibbing, it's beneath you. 

I guess people see what they want to see.

You clearly see the liberals defeating me and me as being crazy, because you are an anti gun liberal. Just admit that. You won't even consider what I am saying as another side of a very complex issue.

Its easy for you to just say "Oliver is crazy" to fit your ideas of what is right and wrong.

But digging deeper into it, I've made VERY good points that haven't been answered.

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

That's what is bizarre, I couldn't imagine living with myself having opinions that I couldn't defend. What is that like? I am curious.,

It's horrible Oliver, everyday is struggle knowing that I can't out debate all your really valid arguments and points, I have slid into depression - sometimes I think about ending it all if I'm honest.

Like I said yesterday, I haven't got all day to sit on the internet repeating the same points over and over - it's a waste of my time, I come on here to have fun and making the odd cheap one liner gives me far more enjoyment than trying to seriously debate a self proclaimed wiser than all deluded yank. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This entire thread has been a giant cry for help for Oliver. It's like a man trapped in a fun house and cant leave, thinking he's seeing his dead relatives climb out from under of the floorboards while continuously shitting his pants. I've never seen a more scared individual.

19 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

It's horrible Oliver, everyday is struggle knowing that I can't out debate all your really valid arguments and points, I have slid into depression - sometimes I think about ending it all if I'm honest.

Like I said yesterday, I haven't got all day to sit on the internet repeating the same points over and over - it's a waste of my time, I come on here to have fun and making the odd cheap one liner gives me far more enjoyment than trying to seriously debate a self proclaimed wiser than all deluded yank. 

This post is stupid.

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

That includes you. Your perception of how this debate has gone is also quite skewed.

Who cares

10 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

This entire thread has been a giant cry for help for Oliver. It's like a man trapped in a fun house and cant leave, thinking he's seeing his dead relatives climb out from under of the floorboards while continuously shitting his pants. I've never seen a more scared individual.

HAHAHA

8 minutes ago, Nasa said:

vpudte.png

Stupid article