Looking for - clear photo of Tom delonge jazzmaster

OrganGrinderX182

Been trying to research this one. Not alot of photos on Google. Wondering if anyone has a clear shot of the pickup in toms jazzmaster, alot of people me included think it's an invader. But when I watch the version of obvious on AOL session on blinks vevo youtube account it doesn't look quite like an invader. Doesn't seem to have the pickup pole pieces the invader has

28vyk4o.jpg

a4vr7o.jpg

12 hours ago, Kevin. said:

kinda looks and sounds like a seymour duncan SH-4 JB. same one that deryck whibley from sum 41 uses.

i doubt anyone actually knows for sure, though 

Yeah it does look like that. I sent a Twitter message to his guitar tech but I really don't expect an answer 

I'm actually leaning more towards an sh-1 59 pickup as its the only one without "seymour duncan" written on it and I don't think his pickup has it. Jon was saying he thought it was an invader for sure and said there was a picture going around when tom was selling his gear that had it in the photo, but I can't find it anywhere 

Not sure if anyone else cares. But I believe the pickups at least for sure in the red guitar are old dirty fingers pickups before they had the label on them. I'm guessing he could have used the same in the jazzmaster. He didn't have the jazzmaster until 2004 after he had already had his red es335 with the dirty fingers and one with invaders. Then his custom came out and he had a baritone orange strat he was using in 2003. And made the switch to the jazzmaster later on. I'm guessing from what I can tell in the video that it's a dirty fingers. But it's still really hard to tell exactly 

Here is a photo of an order dirty fingers pickup

33wp2dd.jpg