Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

34 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I mean, you'll never get through to the mark hoppus stans. but then again, they suck anyway.

Is there still Mark Hoppus stans? I used to be one of the biggest but fuck everything current blink and California that includes current Hoppus.

46 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I mean, their reputation is pretty much gone. go to the reddit. go to chorus online. go anywhere that isn't "I love blink, all the small things is the best song ever" "fans" and you'll see the complaints.

it worked once, it won't work again. they cashed that check on California.

Copy that.

Cown has been milked.

18 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Is there still Mark Hoppus stans? I used to be one of the biggest but fuck everything current blink and California that includes current Hoppus.

Yes. Some even post on this board.

This has to be one of the biggest falls of a band ever.

How do you go from Chesire to having Salena Gomez producers hopping on board and co writing generic pop hits with 1/3 original members?

1 minute ago, Regi. said:

A partridge in a pear tree!

WOOOHAAA-OH

Fuck a duck.

I liked Goldfinger's last album and old stuff but who on Earth would be interested in this?  Feldy getting delusional much?

• Like 1

That Goldfinger Xmas EP actually sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun. Let’s not all be so serious every moment of every day. Let’s enjoy things for what they are. I will 100% be downloading it illegally when it’s released. 

I would rather get a basketball to the face 25 times than listen to another song produced by Feldy but I used to jam to old Goldfinger and I'm sure the Christmas EP will be okay. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Meet Blink's newest producer!

I don't know how deep this decline will go, but it's getting more comical by the day. :(

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, Regi. said:

A partridge in a pear tree!

WOOOHAAA-OH

No one cares you fucking spunk trumpet. Him not you. 

3 hours ago, 2point5 said:

That Goldfinger Xmas EP actually sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun. Let’s not all be so serious every moment of every day. Let’s enjoy things for what they are. I will 100% be downloading it illegally when it’s released. 

Get fucked

54 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I don't know how deep this decline will go, but it's getting more comical by the day. :(

What the fuck is that? What a cunt

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

At this point I think they put it all in Feldy's hands and he calls these people as co-writers and stuffs just because this is his approach and this is what he's used to do when it comes to make music. Mark should be the one here saying "that's enough now" but he will never do that so we're just going to have to wait and hope for the best. 

1. I think the Goldfinger EP will be fun, just as it's meant to be.
2. You guys went from semi looking forward to the new album to hating it just by one picture of some weird looking producer dude. Take it easy, maybe it will suck, maybe it will not. 
3. The only thing that would stop this approach Mark is doing with the band is Tom coming back. And I hope that will not happen.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Since88 said:

1. I think the Goldfinger EP will be fun, just as it's meant to be.
2. You guys went from semi looking forward to the new album to hating it just by one picture of some weird looking producer dude. Take it easy, maybe it will suck, maybe it will not. 
3. The only thing that would stop this approach Mark is doing with the band is Tom coming back. And I hope that will not happen.

I haven't ever liked Goldfinger, not one fucking song. So, fuck 'em, this EP will suck too.

It's not so much the picture, its the credentials. No one wants another over polished pop album, except ghent ... the list of talent involved screams Overpolished Pop Album 2: Woah Nah Nah Boogaloo. Who knows, maybe it won't be but that would be a little out of the realm for the people involved now.

I'd take Tom in a heart beat, I don't give a shit about live performances, alien companies, merch peddling for YA books or long waits for new music ... the music will come eventually and it'll be better than 80% of California & Deluxe. I can wait.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I haven't ever liked Goldfinger, not one fucking song. So, fuck 'em, this EP will suck too.

It's not so much the picture, its the credentials. No one wants another over polished pop album, except ghent ... the list of talent involved screams Overpolished Pop Album 2: Woah Nah Nah Boogaloo. Who knows, maybe it won't be but that would be a little out of the realm for the people involved now.

I'd take Tom in a heart beat, I don't give a shit about live performances, alien companies, merch peddling for YA books or long waits for new music ... the music will come eventually and it'll be better than 80% of California & Deluxe. I can wait.

I want AVA, that's why I don't want him to come back. The music would be great though, we have Neighborhoods and DED as proof for that

• Like 1