Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

6 hours ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Once he starts pushing his weird hippie vegan leftist lifestyle into his music , blink is done. The best thing about blink has been their almost no existence of politics In their music, lets hope it stays that way

"Its Labor Day and my grandpa just ate 7 spinach wrapped tofu links"

"She brings me legumes and chai seeds from Whole Foods, just because"

Yeah, doesn't sound right. Maybe he'll go back and change the lyrics again?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

That thisiswatt dude seems to be singing some very minor backing vocals to a new blink track on Feldmans Instagram story. You can hear mark singing at the end.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

That thisiswatt dude seems to be singing some very minor backing vocals to a new blink track on Feldmans Instagram story. You can hear mark singing at the end.

tenor.gif?itemid=7148617

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

If they would've just reformed +44....they could play all the blink songs they want while writing new tunes. 

but no, they had to smudge the blink name royally and hand it over to the industry .

i bet tom is fuming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

If they would've just reformed +44....they could play all the blink songs they want while writing new tunes. 

but no, they had to smudge the blink name royally and hand it over to the industry .

i bet tom is fuming.

Dragging the name through the fucking mud. He’s a disgrace mark. They should have left it at untitled ffs. They’d go down as a great band imo now it’s all a bit embarrassing. A damn shame nqat

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Dragging the name through the fucking mud. He’s a disgrace mark. They should have left it at untitled ffs. They’d go down as a great band imo now it’s all a bit embarrassing. A damn shame nqat

But they're active?

They're releasing albums and playing shows, who cares about the quality? 

It's like watching your favourite player still trying to turn it on when he's 37, you love him for how good he was in the past - but you know it's over and it's time they retire. 

• Like 1

Just now, ...Dan... said:

But they're active?

They're releasing albums and playing shows, who cares about the quality? 

It's like watching your favourite player still trying to turn it on when he's 37, you love him for how good he was in the past - but you know it's over and it's time they retire. 

Unless you're Alejandro Valverde and you win the UCI Road World Championship at 38 😂

@Scott. i'm glad we got neighborhoods and DED... but they decided to not give a fuck on their legacy when tom left.

mark bragged about it himself in 2006 :

"We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous."

he was goddamn right. but then he realised +44 didn't make the bank he was used to, so now all of a sudden he sells blink out however the fuck he gains most cash from it. 

What a piece of shit

• Like 2

also during the +44 / ava era Mark constantly took the piss at AVA, trying to gain sympathy... low blow 

iirc tom never said one bad word about +44 and even complimented them on playing blink songs again....

Edit: Tom is and was still a dick, especially back then... but mark is always playing the victim card to justify his shitty behaviour. Can't stand that shit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

also during the +44 / ava era Mark constantly took the piss at AVA, trying to gain sympathy... low blow 

iirc tom never said one bad word about +44 and even complimented them on playing blink songs again....

Edit: Tom is and was still a dick, especially back then... but mark is always playing the victim card to justify his shitty behaviour. Can't stand that shit

Well, to be fair too, Tom was the one who left the band to start a new project, so... I don't think he 'had the right' to complain about anything. For what I remember on Start The Machine, the documentary, Tom pretty much was like "ok, I'm out to do my shit, so good luck with that as far as you want to keep on touring". It's not a position in which you can complain about what the leftovers are doing after you.

I'm not justifying Mark's behavior, though. I think it's safer for him to recreate himself on the victim role.

Prove us wrong Mark. I know he reads here. How can he have a writers block ffs. A father, a husband, the loss of his best friend. Some good shit there we can all relate to at the ages we are now, yet all we get is “can’t wait for the weekend to get drunk and do a kick flip outside Walmart nananana”

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Mark Hoppus baths with his mum, pass it on. 

Only because Feldmann turned him down, said he was too old. 

• Haha 1

Mark on IG:

yOybc4p.png

Feldy's IG story where you can hear this buffoon howling:

wi5b9Nc.png

Skiba post, did Blink & Alk3 rehearsals yesterday:

0ui7Gnf.jpg

And Mark's tweet, saying he was in 2 studios and apparently made/recorded/finished 3 songs yesterday?

uz3dfsP.png

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Well, maybe he's only doing some backing vocals. Let's get the hope high.

backing whoas and na na nas.