Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

16 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Is Oliver really James Bond?  

He knows everything, is never wrong, and has a seemingly endless array of skills; ladies man, investor, musician, politician, Larper...I mean re-enactor and now pilot.  

Truly impressive. 

LOL

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Is Oliver really James Bond?  

He knows everything, is never wrong, and has a seemingly endless array of skills; ladies man, investor, musician, politician, Larper...I mean re-enactor and now pilot.  

Truly impressive. 

you forgot author and amateur meteorologist

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I have pilot training. Could fly a plane if I wanted to. It is so basic, "If you are passed mid field, you GO" End of story. It is basic.

Instead the tire blows out passed mid field and the co pilot yells the proper "GO GO GO!". The pilots reply is "Go?" Like are you fucking kidding me? Then he spends the next 5 precious seconds increasing and decreasing throttle trying to decide what to do. Then he makes the mistake of, NOT GOING.

Even with all that complete incompetence, the crash still could have been pretty minor had the throttle on the engine not been increased at the last minute (likely in a moment of panic).

The crash was 100% preventable and the pilot fucked up. But he burned alive in his seat. Tragic. But not license to sue the family!

Not as simple as that. There are certain speeds you need to achieve before take off. Its not “midfield”. Its called V1 speed and if its not reached before anything happens you can abort. But if its reached you HAVE TO try to take off. You cant abort. And image the panic when a tyre bursts. You have to think and execute fast

• Like 2

Careful, actual pilot with repeated flying experience. According to a guy who has pilot training, you ~ may ~ be talking out of your ass.

• Haha 3

A tire on my car blew once while I was driving on the highway, damn near shit myself and completely forgot how to handle the situation even though I pride myself on knowing exactly how to handle that sort of situation. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Regi. said:

Not as simple as that. There are certain speeds you need to achieve before take off. Its not “midfield”. Its called V1 speed and if its not reached before anything happens you can abort. But if its reached you HAVE TO try to take off. You cant abort. And image the panic when a tyre bursts. You have to think and execute fast

I was waiting for you to weigh in, thanks man lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The ONLY thing tangible Mark has "done" that someone can be legitimately upset with is hiring Feldmann. That's it.  You can dislike it, love it, whatever you want, because it's real and it happened.  

Everything else is Fan Fiction at its finest. 

Remember in 2013 and 2014 when everyone was bitching about Tom and how he was ruining the band. Tombots kept bitching you can’t say this you can’t say that, because there’s no definitive proof it’s all fan fiction. And then in January 2015, shocker, everything turned out to be completely true.

Yea, that’s what you sound like.

• Like 1

just whenever oliver let's a bit of real- and kindness shine through, he attacks you from behind and hits you over the head with the baseballbat that is called his megalomania..

if only oliver was around in the 1930's a lot of people would'nt have lost their lifes because he sure would know how to handle that situation better as well

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

Remember in 2013 and 2014 when everyone was bitching about Tom and how he was ruining the band. Tombots kept bitching you can’t say this you can’t say that, because there’s no definitive proof it’s all fan fiction. And then in January 2015, shocker, everything turned out to be completely true.

Yea, that’s what you sound like.

Maybe I'll make a thread where I make a shit load of predictions and guesses for the future.  When SOME of them inevitably become true, I'll be able to call myself the next Olidamus and use it in future debates. 

JarJar-Damus, here we come!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Maybe I'll make a thread where I make a shit load of predictions and guesses for the future.  When SOME of them inevitably become true, I'll be able to call myself the next Olidamus and use it in future debates. 

JarJar-Damus, here we come!

Only a chest thumping tool would do something like that. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Regi. said:

This post is nonsense on many levels. No offense but I hope you aren't a real pilot.

Probably just a troll. I don't reply to troll anymore so Ill ignore.

Like I said, I am not a pilot but I was about halfway to getting my license and have certainly flown. Have plenty of pics and video of it buried somewhere.

I also was going to become part owner of a flight school. It was a $1.2 million dollar deal. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Like I said, I am not a pilot but I was about halfway to getting my license and have certainly flown. Have plenty of pics and video of it buried somewhere.

I also was going to become part owner of a flight school. It was a $1.2 million dollar deal. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

So we should trust what you, a failed pilots trainee, say about flying?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

What's with you quitting half-way through things? Your pilot licence, college degree, debates, etc. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This post is nonsense on many levels. No offense but I hope you aren't a real pilot.

Probably just a troll. I don't reply to troll anymore so Ill ignore.

Regi is an actual pilot, professionally. He's talked about his work many times. 

• Like 5