Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

ALso, troll bait denied. Not doing it anymore guys. Find someone else to target.

Like mate, you have a professional pilot who literally does it for a living telling you, a person who got halfway through a course, that you are wrong and your still gonna sit here and act like you know more than him? 

Sit the fuck down and stop embarrassing yourself. You don’t know everything. Settle.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Like mate, you have a professional pilot who literally does it for a living telling you, a person who got halfway through a course, that you are wrong and your still gonna sit here and act like you know more than him? 

Sit the fuck down and stop embarrassing yourself. You don’t know everything. Settle.

Yep, he is 110% wrong.

I was going to come in here to post that I enjoy the new Goldfinger Xmas EP...but looks like I need to be piling on to Oliver instead.

He is becoming like an exaggerated movie character version of his already eccentric self at this point.

• Like 2

Maybe they teach what Regi, the actual pilot here, said on the other half of the course Oliver didn't attend

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 12/14/2018 at 11:12 AM, Nasa said:

Careful, actual pilot with repeated flying experience. According to a guy who has pilot training, you ~ may ~ be talking out of your ass.

My first prediction as Nasadamus has come true!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

That's scary.

Hahaha sure man. Im a certified pilot, i have finished my studies and fly actual airplanes. I have no interest in arguing about this but v1 and what I said is a fact. Its called Safety Speed. If its reached you have to take off because, basically, you dont have enough runway to stop so its safer to get airborn and try to land.  Just look it up. 

You dont really think pilots, lets say on a commercial large aircraft are taking off with 300 pax just eyeball “midfield”? And stop whenever anything happens? Come on man. You’re smarter than that. All jets and turboprops use V1. 

The sequence for speeds at taking off is VMCG (minimum control speed), then you check for V1, then VR (ROTATE, you lift off), then VMCA and V2. Which are speeds after take-off. 

Ever hear pilots say “V1....Rotate” on youtube? Yeah. Its for a reason 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

@Donald Trump's Bulge if you have almost got a License, how come you could fly a plane if you wanted to?

I should let him answer but i have to chime in on this one  

Only with a tutor or someone with a licence he can fly. If he’s in training and having actual lessons he can sit in the Pilot in command seat but if not he’s probably on the right side and not taking off and/or landing and only doing minimal things during cruise, if he’s not having a lesson. And thats only on small osingle prop aircraft. Like a cessna. 

If not, he’s otherwise 

a) lying

b) breaking the law 

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7808875

Had to check, thought Feeling This posted it.

6 hours ago, Regi. said:

Hahaha sure man. Im a certified pilot, i have finished my studies and fly actual airplanes. I have no interest in arguing about this but v1 and what I said is a fact. Its called Safety Speed. If its reached you have to take off because, basically, you dont have enough runway to stop so its safer to get airborn and try to land.  Just look it up. 

You dont really think pilots, lets say on a commercial large aircraft are taking off with 300 pax just eyeball “midfield”? And stop whenever anything happens? Come on man. You’re smarter than that. All jets and turboprops use V1. 

The sequence for speeds at taking off is VMCG (minimum control speed), then you check for V1, then VR (ROTATE, you lift off), then VMCA and V2. Which are speeds after take-off. 

Ever hear pilots say “V1....Rotate” on youtube? Yeah. Its for a reason 

You have me all wrong. I am not saying you are incorrect on the V1 thing.

I am simply saying you chose a very very small part of my post to zero in on and ignore the rest of it. There is a reason for that, because the rest of the post, the main thrust of it, was 100% correct. That the pilot fucked up is an established fact by the fucking NTSB.

Hence, its a troll post, and I don't play those games.

You are right on V1 when it comes to larger aircraft. Smaller aircraft its that I am use to, is a different ballgame, and that where my analysis was from. So you took a very minor thing to zero in on to say "Oliver is always wrong".

The reason I question your pilot skills is because you claim its hard to know what to do with a blown tire after V1, that's some scary shit man.

5 hours ago, Regi. said:

I should let him answer but i have to chime in on this one  

Only with a tutor or someone with a licence he can fly. If he’s in training and having actual lessons he can sit in the Pilot in command seat but if not he’s probably on the right side and not taking off and/or landing and only doing minimal things during cruise, if he’s not having a lesson. And thats only on small osingle prop aircraft. Like a cessna. 

If not, he’s otherwise 

a) lying

b) breaking the law 

This is wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_solo_flight