Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

45 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Excuse me? I brought up something relevant, and the clique wanted to take it offtopic to challenge me. They lost of course as you can tell by the tumbleweeds now.

But I am ready to get back on topic.

:-)

It's been less than one day since you responded (with a wiki link of all things) over a weekend when this place is dead, none of us are actual pilots except for Regi who does not check every day. The 'clique' did not go after you, you claimed to have piloting knowledge and gave a bit of a rant, I questioned you on it, and an actual pilot joined in the discussion. No great plot, or discussion, and definitely no reason for you to imply you've won anything. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Kay said:

It's been less than one day since you responded (with a wiki link of all things) over a weekend when this place is dead, none of us are actual pilots except for Regi who does not check every day. The 'clique' did not go after you, you claimed to have piloting knowledge and gave a bit of a rant, I questioned you on it, and an actual pilot joined in the discussion. No great plot, or discussion, and definitely no reason for you to imply you've won anything. 

Like I said, I do have experience flying. I have done solo flying and it is not illegal (as Regi claims) in the USA for students to solo. Travis' pilot did fuck up, pretty badly. Its all in the accident report by the NTSB which I've read at least 3-4 times just as I've read most NTSB airline accident reports, as I find them interesting.

Everything I said was an established fact. The rest is just silly pile on for the clique. I think we should move on and get back to talking about the new album.

@Donald Trump's Bulge. You never use midfield as a reference. On small aircrafts you use liftoff speed in knots and v1 for jets and turbojets (also in knots btw). You used midfield as a sample for a jet aircraft which is wrong on many levels. 

And you’re right with the solo thing. First solo you are alone, after a flight with a tutor and he waits for you on the ground. And its only 2-3 touch and goes. 

how can you be so darn stubborn @Donald Trump's Bulge? nobody has trouble believing that the pilot fucked up. the ridiculous thing is that you claim you would've handled the situation better...just because you took some flying lessons.... can't you see how thats crazy? you start to sound like a crazy homeless person... living in your car again?

knows how to hold a paintbrush -> i can paint guitars

knows how to play adam's song on drums  - > i could substitute as a touring drummer for blink 182..(withou a doubt the stupidest thing you ever said, your bp would kill you 20 minutes into the set)

took some flying lessons (probably some years ago) - > i can perfectly handle unpredictable situations better than an actual pilot and i know more about flying than a professional

reads a self-help book on dating - > I know more about women than all these married guys in happy relationships with kids ( well you proved that one to be wrong)

puts a video of himself playing an out of tune guitar on the internet  -> i could be a proffessional touring guitarist, I could've replaced john lennon in the beatles

knows some law stuff he read on his right wing facebook group -> apparently knows more about law than an actual professional lawyer...

i probably could go on and on and on but it just makes me kinda sad thinking those claims do not come from a kid in kindergarden, but a man in his thirties. you claim to have all this incredible talent yet you live alone in your house and go to your goverment 9-5 job while constantly feeling sorry for yourself. truth is, you are kind of interested in some of those topics, but you never had the guts to follow them through when you had to put the effort in, because you rather spend your time online bragging about the next stupid thing.

take a good look in the mirror, cut the crap and grow up already, it's getting really annoying

• Like 7
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

how can you be so darn stubborn @Donald Trump's Bulge? nobody has trouble believing that the pilot fucked up. the ridiculous thing is that you claim you would've handled the situation better...just because you took some flying lessons.... can't you see how thats crazy? you start to sound like a crazy homeless person... living in your car again?

knows how to play adam's song on drums  - > i could substitute as a touring drummer for blink 182..(withou a doubt the stupidest thing you ever said, your bp would kill you 20 minutes into the set)

took some flying lessons (probably some years ago) - > i can perfectly handle unpredictable situations better than an actual pilot and i know more about flying then a professional

reads a self-help book on dating - > I know more about women than all these married guys in happy relationships with kids ( well you proved that one to be wrong)

puts a video of himself playing an out of tune guitar on the internet  -> i could be a proffessional touring guitarist, I could've replaced john lennon in the beatles

knows some law stuff he read on his right wing facebook group -> apparently knows more about law than an actual professional lawyer...

i probably could go on and on and on but it just makes me kinda sad thinking those claims do not come from a kid in kindergarden, but a man in his thirties. you claim to have all this incredible talent yet you live alone in your house and go to your goverment 9-5 job while constantly feeling sorry for yourself. truth is, you are kind of interested in some of those topics, but you never had the guts to follow them through when you had to put the effort in, because you rather spend your time online bragging about the next stupid thing.

take a good look in the mirror, cut the crap and grow up already, it's getting really annoying

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

took some flying lessons (probably some years ago) - > i can perfectly handle unpredictable situations better than an actual pilot and i know more about flying than a professional

LOL, I know exactly who I am. I know exactly what I can do. I know my strengths and weaknesses.

I am actually a very humble person in real life; I brag on here to counter all the bullshit that is said about me how "I can't do it".

A lot of what you wrote above reeks of mischaracterizations of what I said, and just an overall lack of knowledge about any of the things you speak of. Are you even a musician? Obviously not. You fail to grasp the very basic concept that guitarist and drummer are a dime a dozen. You seem to think its some radical thing that only pro musicians can do. Go to youtube and google Blink covers. There are like hundreds of thousands of videos. Anyone can do it with practice. They pulled people out of a a crowd of like 50 people to literally do Blink covers during soundcheck and they sounded great. Get educated before you look ridiculous. The fact that you doubt that I, or many people, couldn't handle replacing Blink onstage reeks of stupidity.

44 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL, I know exactly who I am. I know exactly what I can do. I know my strengths and weaknesses.

I am actually a very humble person in real life; I brag on here to counter all the bullshit that is said about me how "I can't do it".

A lot of what you wrote above reeks of mischaracterizations of what I said, and just an overall lack of knowledge about any of the things you speak of. Are you even a musician? Obviously not. You fail to grasp the very basic concept that guitarist and drummer are a dime a dozen. You seem to think its some radical thing that only pro musicians can do. Go to youtube and google Blink covers. There are like hundreds of thousands of videos. Anyone can do it with practice. They pulled people out of a a crowd of like 50 people to literally do Blink covers during soundcheck and they sounded great. Get educated before you look ridiculous. The fact that you doubt that I, or many people, couldn't handle replacing Blink onstage reeks of stupidity.

He's in an actively gigging originals band. 

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

He's in an actively gigging originals band. 

Well he's just plain wrong.

Random guys, pulled out of a crowd of like 50 people, no practice. No rehearsal. Maybe he needs to get perspective on things.

BTW, that dude sounds 1000 times better than Skiba on vocals.

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Well he's just plain wrong.

Random guys, pulled out of a crowd of like 50 people, no practice. No rehearsal. Maybe he needs to get perspective on things.

BTW, that dude sounds 1000 times better than Skiba on vocals.

He definitely has stage presence unlike Skiba.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I definitely would still rather have @Donald Trump's Bulge over Skiba on tour. Skiba messing up WMAA and reading off a teleprompter makes me hate humanity.

Thanks Jan. Again, not a brag, but I could do better than Skiba, but there are maybe like 150K guitarists who could.

The area where its tough is not performing, its the songwriting and recording.

Its why Blink can't do it!

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Oh, one of the most successful singers and songwriters of all time?

No, not even close, no.

Its an album of broadway songs written by other people, performed with a lengthy list of popular celebrities. 

A glorified album of broadway covers also got number one. Billboard doesn't track quality, my friend.