Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Also, Ghent, do me a favor keep the shit talking between us. There's no need for you to bitch out Oliver privately. You started shit with me, I wasn't fucking with you at all and you came in swinging because you can't handle being wrong. Oliver didn't tell me about you working for JarJar's dad and getting in trouble for being on the boards too much at work. If you have a bone to pick then you do it with me, otherwise, don't start shit if you can't handle where it goes.

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Also, Ghent, do me a favor keep the shit talking between us. There's no need for you to bitch out Oliver privately. You started shit with me, I wasn't fucking with you at all and you came in swinging because you can't handle being wrong. Oliver didn't tell me about you working for JarJar's dad and getting in trouble for being on the boards too much at work. If you have a bone to pick then you do it with me, otherwise, don't start shit if you can't handle where it goes.

Dude, what are you even trying to do here? Get me in trouble in my personal life?

• Like 1

Pretty nice to have someone plaster personal shit about me online..

Just so everyone understands the situation, I'm not (and never have been) in trouble for posting too much on here. But apparently someone wants me in trouble in my personal life, by planting this seed? Not sure, but it's pretty messed up.

• Like 1

*posts random personal information about me publicly in a malicious attempt to fuck with me, acts like I am the crazy one*

Are you doing that thing where you try and spin things, Ghent?

Do you mind telling me what "personal" information I've divulged or even how this is an attempt to affect your personal life? Me thinks your trying to spin it to play victim of tyrant speedo ... c'mon, man, you're just being silly now.

If you post it at least 4 more times I swear it'll actually start being funny. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Pretty nice to have someone plaster personal shit about me online..

Just so everyone understands the situation, I'm not (and never have been) in trouble for posting too much on here. But apparently someone wants me in trouble in my personal life, by planting this seed? Not sure, but it's pretty messed up.

So, last thing and then I'm done, I promise.

So, which is it, did I divulge personal shit or did it not happen? ... it can't be both, Schrodinger.

Now before we do this... let's go over the ground rules. Rule number one... no touching of the hair or face...

AND THAT'S IT! Now let's do this.

Here's a question - 

If Feldmann was going to go into a hot tub with anyone here, who would it be and why?