Jump to content
Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Kay said:

If you post it at least 4 more times I swear it'll actually start being funny. 

Do you change his diapers too after he throws these tantrums?  Goodness..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kay said:

Here's a question - 

If Feldmann was going to go into a hot tub with anyone here, who would it be and why? 

Me because I'd hop in at first sight of that bleached blond beauty

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJansaid said:

Do you change his diapers too after he throws these tantrums?  Goodness..

You can post every meme under the sun at him if you like and I wouldn't care less, post the same one repeatedly though and I'll comment. get a new one, I'm bored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kay said:

Here's a question - 

If Feldmann was going to go into a hot tub with anyone here, who would it be and why? 

Oliver, because he would be jumping at the chance to prove his theory

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol @Donald Trump's Bulge ,thanks for proving my point. exactly what i thought....

i could become a world famous chef... i just have to focus on that and practice, practice, practice, while sacrificcing stuff along the way...

 

everything can be learned with enough practice and perseverance... a thing you lacked in every single one of the points i mentioned as well as your college degree.

now move to the meltdown thread please, you're unbearable lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Speedo said:

My daughter is going through a unicorn phase ... unicorns are all we ever talk about in this house.

They are everywhere over here. Every supermarket and biggish stores are stocked full of unicorns.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

lol @Donald Trump's Bulge ,thanks for proving my point. exactly what i thought....

i could become a world famous chef... i just have to focus on that and practice, practice, practice, while sacrificcing stuff along the way...

 

everything can be learned with enough practice and perseverance... a thing you lacked in every single one of the points i mentioned as well as your college degree.

now move to the meltdown thread please, you're unbearable lately

"Lately" he says

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm legit scared, this could get painful.  They put the knife in and now they might twist it.

Welcome to being wrong though.  Good things usually come when expectations are lowered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like we're going to get a new album early summer /late spring ?

I'm very curious, i'm pretty sure it's going to be different which has my hopes up. just no cali pt.3 please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will film myself eating an actual hat if it isn't sonically just Cali pt 3

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kay said:

I will film myself eating an actual hat if it isn't sonically just Cali pt 3

Another reason why I hope you‘re wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×