Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

16 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Or when you're so popular that you can attract a wide of variety of people to come and watch your show in a city where people go to lots of different kinds of shows.  

Nope. Not on this message board.

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

We should revive the board reunion thread now. We can all go to one of these shows and fight each other after.

I looked at the hotel option and one night in the hotel is $600. And I don’t think that includes the ticket.

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Shake hands, watch the blink show, argue about the set list afterwards, and kick the ever loving shit out of each other. sounds like a great time to me

I get diarrhea every time I travel, it sucks ... still, I'm willing to shake hands. 

Ya its vegas, you dont need to stay at that hotel. Back in the day i wouldve tried to go to this. Now not so much. I still might try if i can find some cheap flights. Itll sell out right away though so id kinda have to decide right away

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Or when you're so popular that you can attract a wide of variety of people to come and watch your show in a city where people go to lots of different kinds of shows.  

Then, if so, you plan a two-night-in-a-row show of three hours in Wembley Stadium.

864_4.jpg

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

It’s a 2500 seat club. In 2010 blink sold out 18000 seat venues. So basically these 16 shows= 2 nights of what they did on tour; post reunion

no bonus points. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I’d rather not get shot but thanks anyway 

I’m not talking about shitty hotels. Vegas rooms are dirt cheap most of the time even at fancy hotels on the strip

• Like 1

I don't think we can really judge anything big picture about doing these shows. It's obviously something they are able to do because of the nostalgia factor that will attract tourists who happen to be in Vegas, but it's also not something their career has forced them into as a way to send them off to pasture because they can't do real tours anymore ya know? I think it was just a super easy gig to take up for awhile to do something fun between album cycles that allows them to work on new shit between shows.

• Like 1