Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

43 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

you're supposed to be revolted by Jordan and his ilk. but also maybe envy him a bit.

Right, that's how I felt when I originally saw the movie. But I use to see all the craziness as hilarious or entertaining, now I am just like "this is really stupid". Same thing happened when I was watching Borat the other day. I am losing my sense of humor.

Ticket sales for tomorrow don't seem that bad. They are not embarrassing.  But  they are not great either.

There are plenty of GA floor seats left. That is a red flag. I can see the problem right away. The venue is too big for Blink as a standalone residency. They got like a Celion Dion sized venue. It doesn't call for it. Furthermore tickets are too high. $130 with fees for the first 1/3 of the venue. LOL.

Wonder what idiot authorized this.

seating.jpg

2 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Ticket sales for tomorrow don't seem that bad. They are not embarrassing.  But  they are not great either.

There are plenty of GA floor seats left. That is a red flag. I can see the problem right away. The venue is too big for Blink as a standalone residency. They got like a Celion Dion sized venue. It doesn't call for it. Furthermore tickets are too high. $130 with fees for the first 1/3 of the venue. LOL.

Wonder what idiot authorized this.

seating.jpg

f0dzV18I_400x400.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That being said, the shows into November are embarrassments, basically the entire back section is unsold as is much of the front.

Obviously the demands for these was expected to be higher. They have a board to death package for an extra $199 that gives you a close seat, but every single date has close seats available without having to buy that.

23 minutes ago, Bucko said:

How long until this residency gets pulled? Second weekend about to start and an unbelievable amount of tickets available.

I doubt it will be canceled - they'll likely end up doing some promotions to increase ticket sales.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I could have gotten Elton John tickets through the box office the night before the show the last time I was in Vegas.

Ha, what a loser! Elton John sucks! Hang em up ethan!

SAD! Wonder if he has a greedy producer whispering in his ear!!!!

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

SAD! Wonder if he has a greedy producer whispering in his ear!!!!

Almost has to. Ever since Disney ruined him with that complete SELL OUT of a song for Lion King he has been nothing but PURE TRASH.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Wow a 90% sold out Vegas residency show one night before...what a bunch of washed up losers! time to hang it up blink!

Wrong bro,

they literally can't sell out the little floor section circled in red.

pearl_gallery_image01.jpg

Tomorrow nights show literally has space left. That is totally pathetic! When Blink was at their peak that section would have been gone in less than 2 seconds and 18,000 more seats would have followed soon after.

flooring.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Floor GA not sold out! Hang em up blink, yer done!

I think you're being a little bit extreme here... In 09 they were selling out 20-30k capacity amphitheaters in a matter of minutes. Comparing those numbers to whats happening now is what I think people are a bit surprised about.

3 minutes ago, horchata said:

I think you're being a little bit extreme here... In 09 they were selling out 20-30k capacity amphitheaters in a matter of minutes. Comparing those numbers to whats happening now is what I think people are a bit surprised about.

In 09 they had just reunited with the original lineup and were 10 years younger, having yet to release a comeback album.

Vegas residencies aren't for vibrant young acts where all the shows sell out instantly. they're for people to come travel and see an old favorite at their leisure..exactly what is happening here

Edit: also they weren't selling out 30k venues in minutes in 2009. jesus. cool it with the fake news.

Edit 2: also they had Weezer and FOB on tour with them.

• Like 2