Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

I like reading reddit. I use it to see what other people are saying about my favorite shows and bands and to generally keep up with the news about these specific things / the fanbase’s perspective on them. Some reddit fandoms are better than others, that’s for sure. Like I don’t read r/blink-182.

But I don’t like posting on reddit. Some rando can click on my username and see all of the other comments I’ve made and see what other subreddits I’m interested in and see what I upvote and downvote and make character judgments based on all that stuff? No thanks.

I know you can click on my username on here and do the exact same thing, but I don’t really worry about it because this community is much smaller and I “know” people, as opposed to the random dick on reddit who responds to one of my comments with a targeted insult they only could’ve known by going 50 pages back in my posting history. 

There are just too many people on reddit for me to feel comfortable posting. And people on there can be a lot more hostile. Here, most everyone is still strangers to me, but the much smaller community reinforces a sense of familiarity that is more inviting.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Olidamus said:

The state of the board and the state of the band go hand and hand to some extent.

plus a lot of people just don’t do message boards now that we got Twitter and facebook

what I don’t understand is; how they are good substitutes.... I can write the most boring benign thing on Facebook and people will judge the shit out of me. Facebook has to be as professional as talking to you boss or people will label you “crazy”. At least the Facebook I got.

Agree with that, i've been pretty less active on here mainly cause i know Blink isn't doing anything right now and no real timeline on a new album which me personally i hope isn't until next year. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Rehearsals began today for the second leg:

Gpr452B.png

Setlist here is:

FT
WMAA
Rock Show
Anthem 2
BTD
Built This Pool
KOTW
Down
I Miss You
Mutt
Dysentary Gary
Adams Song
Dumpweed
Cynical
First Date
Party Song!!!!
Violence
Reckless Abandon
Man Overboard
Carousel
LA

Acoustic likely:
HISALP 
Wendy Clear
Cali

Encore:

ATST
Brohemian
Dammit

Yeah it's solid, would like to see Wasting Time acoustic in there, and maybe Parking Lot (or any DLX song) over Down/Reckless Abandon/Anthem 2, but that's a pretty sweet set. Flights to Vegas are expensive around me, still trying to see if I can work something out for one of the weekends in November.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 4.40 said:

I’m surprised it’s the same setlist but they probably didn’t want to worry about Travis rehearsing new songs or with Matt since he’s busy with ALK3 as well.

Not to be too big of a downer, but they also just have a history of never changing the setlist haha