Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

42 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Famous Burro went to every single Las Vegas gig, what is the point? Go to one or two and then spend the money on a nice holiday or something. Fucking saddo.

He has no life outside of seeing blink shows. Dude is a fucking straight up stalker. 

• Like 1

lol at feldy! he's fucking annoying but damn give me his Energy and enthusiasm over matt any day….

still confused by the setlist. why do they put obvious, a 14 year old tom only song into the set instead of a new song that they wrote together? it's not even a single/incredibly popular?

those cali fillersongs have no staying power and probably the guys are already tired of them as well….

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 7:10 PM, Ry-Bread said:

Listening to Mark on KROQ and he mentions having "special setlists"... one idea is to have a show where nothing is newer than 1999. OH SNAP!

This worked very well, thank you for the idea, Mark!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Famous Burro went to every single Las Vegas gig, what is the point? Go to one or two and then spend the money on a nice holiday or something. Fucking saddo.

Said this before, but he was over in Iraq, 2003 timeframe. Probably some PTSD going on there. . But he admitting he gets disability and all kinds of government benefits.

Give a stalker/nutcase money, so he doesn't need a job, no purpose, no structure, no responsibility, and you get famous burrito.

Him and Tom have similarities.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

This worked very well, thank you for the idea, Mark!

that’s why this was such a disappointing experience. travis’s absences notwithstanding, they had plenty of opportunities to switch it up and we by and large got nothing. it’s very disappointing being a fan of this band 

• Like 2

Its interesting to watch, John's body language the entire time is very "this is my band" notice how he kind of directs Travis on the drums. Notice how he makes himself the center of attention.

But if there is something positive with all of it, at least he has some fucking life and energy. He is what Matt should be. Maybe they should hide Matt off in a  corner as a backup guitarist and bring Feldman out as Mark's side kick. It might be an improvement.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I love how Tom hates him. Didn't there used to be a video where Famous Burro followed AVA to a restaurant and either Tom or Atom got mad at him?

Yeah he leaked some I Empire tracks before it released and use to follow AVA around just as much as he does blink. I cannot fathom seeing blink as many times as he has. Plus fucker typically always gets the set list after the show too.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its interesting to watch, John's body language the entire time is very "this is my band" notice how he kind of directs Travis on the drums. Notice how he makes himself the center of attention.

But if there is something positive with all of it, at least he has some fucking life and energy. He is what Matt should be. Maybe they should hide Matt off in a  corner as a backup guitarist and bring Feldman out as Mark's side kick. It might be an improvement.

Surprises me that he just fits, hahaha. The four of them just look like an aged version of New Found Glory. Feldmann has similar stage pressence than Jordan Pundik.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Nice to Feldy on stage! ?

It’s the moment he’s been waiting for all of his life. I do like feldys energy and stage presence as opposed to Matt’s. Matter of fact I wouldn’t be opposed to feldy joining mark travis and Matt full time. Just don’t call it blink-182.