Interview: Travis Barker And John Feldmann Present THE FEVER 333

Ghost

Eurgh. 

I've never heard them but the 'message' being more important than 'the music' is pretentious bull. 

but also, considering it's a new band, it sure seems like a lot of Travis and John talking even though they're just their label. Travis drumming on peoples work is nothing new. 

21 hours ago, Speedo said:

I think Travis has joined Feldmann's cult. 

Textbook example of how sliding into those DMs works kids! Feldy slid into Trav's DMs and now owns Blink, the entire Pop Punk scene, and a record label with Travis Barker. Don't be shy kiddos, the worst they can do is block you!

In regards to The Fever, I did dig the RATM vibe I got from one of their first songs, and the clips I've seen of them live look pretty insane energy wise. Their album came out today, I'll check it out for the heck of it, especially if Trav did all the drums.

Made In America - let's just repeat the same hook over and over, made in America. I wish he'd stop fucking screaming, made in America. 

We're Coming In - No one is coming to this... He's so angry but isn't saying anything but vague rhetoric. He's going to take out a false American though... Obviously someone isn't made in America. 

(The First Stone) Changes - Pretty Little Girl isn't the only song Yelawolf has ruined. Again, screaming and vague rhetoric... Time to make changes, apparently. Why is he so angry?! He didn't do much writing for this album... Whoever the singer is, I don't know... Every song is just 3 or 4 lines repeated constantly, made in America. 

Hunting Season - You know those angry, working class punk bands from the east coast that preach working class values but don't actually hold real jobs or live working class and have no clue what they're talking about? This is the black version of that. 

Soul'd Me Out - Get it? It's a pun! This guy got sold out to the highest bidder... Like a slave... Did you get the correlation, it's a metaphor... Or analogy... Whichever one. Made in America.  

Walking In My Shoes - This song is ethan... It's also getting out of hand. 

POV - I give up. Fuck it. You know what made Immortal Technique great? He was no only angry and revolutionary but he was intelligent and made arguments. This guy is all bark and no bite. 

30 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Made In America - let's just repeat the same hook over and over, made in America. I wish he'd stop fucking screaming, made in America. 

We're Coming In - No one is coming to this... He's so angry but isn't saying anything but vague rhetoric. He's going to take out a false American though... Obviously someone isn't made in America. 

(The First Stone) Changes - Pretty Little Girl isn't the only song Yelawolf has ruined. Again, screaming and vague rhetoric... Time to make changes, apparently. Why is he so angry?! He didn't do much writing for this album... Whoever the singer is, I don't know... Every song is just 3 or 4 lines repeated constantly, made in America. 

Hunting Season - You know those angry, working class punk bands from the east coast that preach working class values but don't actually hold real jobs or live working class and have no clue what they're talking about? This is the black version of that. 

Soul'd Me Out - Get it? It's a pun! This guy got sold out to the highest bidder... Like a slave... Did you get the correlation, it's a metaphor... Or analogy... Whichever one. Made in America.  

Walking In My Shoes - This song is ethan... It's also getting out of hand. 

POV - I give up. Fuck it. You know what made Immortal Technique great? He was no only angry and revolutionary but he was intelligent and made arguments. This guy is all bark and no bite. 

It is came on the radio I'd change the station...

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

I must admit I haven't listened to it yet. Maybe I'd go for a spin.

Do it, you crazy son of a bitch! I listened to the entire thing yesterday morning and I don't remember a single song from it, that's how forgettable it is. 

• Like 1