Jurassic World

Speedo

Biggest disappointment of my life. Went to the midnight viewing the night it came out and walked out so disappointed. Bloody love the Jurassic Park franchise, but this was a huge let down (besides the first 45 mins or so which was pretty damn awesome). No idea where they take the story for JW3 but I’m not excited for it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I'm going to see it this weekend, the old me says it will be a bit crap but the kid in me is telling me it's fucking dinosaurs and therefore it'll be awesome.

I actually enjoyed the first one for what it was so I think I will find this at least decent/watchable. 

Yeah if you're a huge fan you should probably go watch it, but just keep your expectations very low. I still have hopes that the next movie in the trilogy will be worth it though.

Yeah the movie is filled with 1) franchise clichés, 2) people acting like idiots constantly and 3) a hybrid-mutant laser-guided raptor-tyrannosaurus (not even joking). Ugh. I was moderately entertained for the first hour at least.

Damn, I was hoping this one would actually be good. The special effects looked a lot better in the trailers, seemed more "real."

I'll reserve judgment until I see it, but it sucks that it seems like they kind of took a dump on this franchise.

• 1 month later...