ABBA releasing new music?!

Kay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43924609

In December, we'll hear a new song from ABBA, for the first time since 1982.

I AM SO EXCITED I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

So like, I imagine most people here won't care about ABBA but personally I have always adored and massively respected them. aside from the fact that they wrote massive pop hits, the songs themselves are actually way more comprehensive than most pop fair. Vocally stunning, amazing harmonies and a lot of them are a bitch to pull off in a cover. 

Despite not being English first language the lyrics are usually both quirky and still pretty damn good. 

I'm sure whatever happens with this, if it's just a song or if they do a record or whatever, I'm sure it won't touch the original stuff - but the idea of them getting back together into a studio after 30 odd years is amazing. and they're so chill about it. 

GAAAH I CANT WAIT hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43924609

In December, we'll hear a new song from ABBA, for the first time since 1982.

I AM SO EXCITED I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

So like, I imagine most people here won't care about ABBA but personally I have always adored and massively respected them. aside from the fact that they wrote massive pop hits, the songs themselves are actually way more comprehensive than most pop fair. Vocally stunning, amazing harmonies and a lot of them are a bitch to pull off in a cover. 

Despite not being English first language the lyrics are usually both quirky and still pretty damn good. 

I'm sure whatever happens with this, if it's just a song or if they do a record or whatever, I'm sure it won't touch the original stuff - but the idea of them getting back together into a studio after 30 odd years is amazing. and they're so chill about it. 

GAAAH I CANT WAIT hahaha

Björn & Benny are both so damn talented songwriters, I'm sure it will be super catchy as always!

• Like 1